69.*

There's just something about summer I won't ever forget, more than any other season. I love winter, autumn and spring too, but summer always holds the first place.

Maybe it's the warm and soft air on Saturday evening, or flower fields and fresh water in the river that wakes up your whole body. Sundress spread on a picnic blanket. The perfect temperature that doesn't make you sweat or make your body stick against your boyfriend's skin.

I have no idea how long has it been since we're laying here and I don't care enough to look at the time.

When I breathe in, my nose picks up the smell of flowers and freshly mowed grass. Strawberry shampoo and mint gum, French vanilla cologne.

I lay down, my back against the picnic blanket as my summer dress rises up to my thighs. Harry leans down, one of his arms supporting him as he slowly starts to rub my thigh and then lowers the dress back down.

After that, he lays down with me and closes his eyes. He's beautiful, really beautiful. It's the way the sun makes his brown curls lighter and his skin is shimmering, pink lips are holding a cigarette he just started smoking. He picks the cigarette out of his mouth and brings it to mine. I take a drag, smoke spreads into my lungs and he grins, putting it back into his mouth.

When he finishes smoking I shift onto him, my arms resting on his chest, hands intertwined together. We stare at each other, the sun is unhurriedly rising down.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I ask, drawing circles on his shoulder.
I feel like we're in our own world and everything else doesn't matter. It's just us and nothing else.

Picnics are my favourite thing in the whole world. Sliced fruit, chocolate croissants, cheese boards, cupcakes and strawberry wine. Everything was prepared just to bring it to Harry's backyard, barefoot. It's something intimate, something different than just sitting in the kitchen, eating dinner. It's special to me.

"Only if you'll promise to stay with me," Harry speaks raspily which wakes me up from daydreaming, I look up only to gaze at him, admiring his heavenly beauty. "Promise." I give him my pinky as he laughs and gives me his. Then I lay my head on his chest, listening to the comforting sound of his heart, beating in rhythm.

I get back up and pick a sliced watermelon out of the picnic basket. Harry takes the container from my hands and shows me to open my mouth for him as I stick out my tongue. I take a bite as a droplet of juice trickles down my chin. Before I can wipe it with the back of my hand, he leans to me and presses his parted lips to my chin. I feel his tongue licking the juice. It has my stomach flipping and my inner self is screaming but I don't want to show it.

Harry takes another watermelon as his teeth sink into succulent fresh fruit. Red juice is dripping down his mouth and chin and before it can drop on his shirt of an old band, I wipe it with my thumb, my tongue swiping against my finger. "Jesus Christ Harry" I mumble at his way of eating the watermelon.

I can feel him peeking at me so I raise my head again. "What are you looking at?" I give him a confused smile, he leans in to graze his lips against mine which sends chills down my spine. I shift even closer to him, grabbing the back of his neck as I lean against him this time and our lips collide. He tastes so sweet like honey, I run my fingers through his hair as he rolls me back so now he's on top of me, his lips making spots on my neck.

A moan rumbles at the back of my throat as I feel his fingers travelling up my thighs, lifting my dress up. His breathing picks up as his huge hand slides down and cups my inner thigh, pulling me closer to him.

His fingers are hooking up around the waistband of my lace panties, digging into my skin. "Har-.. you're driving me crazy" I whisper as he takes another piece of watermelon, chewing while the juice stays on his bottom lip before I take him back down and lick it myself. "What do you want hm? Tell me."