14.

My feet start to run as soon as men start walking towards my house. One is holding Harry who refuses to not jerk around and the second opens the gate.

"Willow, you need to leave, right now!" I jolt inside and push her out of the house with my hands on her back.

"What is going on? Why is Harry there?" Willow points at Harry who's approaching my house with the men.

"Just go home, don't call the police or anyone else, I'll phone you, okay!" I implore with a trembling voice and she starts rushing to the sunflower field behind my house. I rush back, slam the door and lock myself inside. I hear the men as they approach the door and their shoes hitting the wooden floor.

"Amanda, whatever you do, don't open the door!" Harry screams and in a few seconds, I hear muted mumbling and grunts.

They will definitely break the door down. I have no weapon and when they will find me I don't know who should I call because I don't know almost anyone in this village and I know Harry doesn't want to call the police. What the fuck should I do then?

So as I assume, a few seconds pass and the door flies wide open, the handle flies away as well and I hide in the corner where the door is opening. A fly cannot be heard in this silence, I try to not move or even breathe. I have no protection in my hands.

The door slowly closes, one man holds Harry who is suspiciously quiet, and the other is looking over the living room. In the corner where I'm standing is a small lamp so I take it into my hands,  and I smash it against his head.

The man just shakes from shock but nothing happens to him. Fuck.

He jumps at me from behind, and I let out a strident yell, kicking with my legs. He grabs a cloth, and puta it against my mouth as my eye close and I'm left in a dark scary place.

-

"Brownie, wake up" I hear a muffled voice talking to me as I half-open my eyes, squeezing them from sharp lightning.

"What is..." I mumble and look down. My legs are tied to the chair with rope, and my hands are behind my back. I'm still in my living room, then why am I tied to the chair?

"Hey, don't panic, you're okay, you just have to cooperate with me right now" Harry's voice comes through my ears as I begin to move my legs, trying to free myself but for nothing. One hand is in handcuffs with Harry's hand just like the other one.

"Harry what is happening," I ask and panic begins to grow in my stomach.

"Calm down, okay? Breathe and you'll be fine" he says mildly and I take a deep breath, leaning my head back on his shoulder because it's so heavy.

I feel a soft touch on my hand, drawing against my knuckles. I immediately flinch and put my hand away. "What are you doing?" I breathe out with an unsteady voice.

"Trust me."

"Trust you? This happened because of you, I have nothing to do with this!" I yell as he takes a long-drawn sigh.

"I need a bobby pin but I don't have any in my hair," I cuss, slamming my hands fiercely.

"Why the fuck do you need a bobby pin?"

"To unlock the handcuffs?" I reply ironically.

"Just trust me, this is not going to end well for us if you don't listen to me. Don't fuck with bobby pins" he rasps as I lament from frustration.

"Okay," I agree after a few seconds as Harry clears his throat.

"I have a hidden pocket in my pants, try to reach it. They forgot to take my phone, you have to unlock it with my fingerprint and call the contact named Charlie, you have to do it quickly is it clear?" He asks, ordering everything I have to do.