67.

That large wooden box was placed right in front of my feet, touching the tops of my shoes. My hands were gently placed at the ends of my knees and my heart was racing. I slowly opened the box and the first thing I saw was a pair of pink moving ears. My almost jaw dropped to the floor in surprise and when I slipped my hands into the box and pulled out a little kitten I thought I was going to cry.

"That's a fucking kitten, oh my god!" Was the only thing I could mumble out while taking the cat into my arms and snuggling with her. "It's our new pet" Harry smiled while looking up, my face lightened up as I put the cat back to the box and jumped on him.

He bought me a fucking cat!

"Thank you! I-" I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek as he sat down on a chair and I shifted myself onto his lap.

I just almost fucking yelled that I love him out loud. Amazing.

I totally forgot Tommy and Dorothy are still here as I jumped back up and sat on a chair next to his. I mouthed "Sorry" to Dorothy but her smirky smile was saying it all.

The cat Harry brought had the softest two-coloured fur, light brown and grey while her eyes shone with dark green and pure energy. She was yowling like a baby calling for mother. She was probably 13-14 weeks old and she was the size of two opened hands.

"You got a kid, now you just need to propose Harry" Tommy stated out of nowhere and I almost choked on the tea I was drinking. "Shut the hell up" he hissed through his teeth while Tommy raised his hands above his head in defence.

"That reminds me I birthed a whole child a few weeks ago! You wanna hold her Harry?" Dorothy stood up while Harry didn't even get to answer and he was already holding her in his arms. He was staring at the baby as if it was some weird object from Mars. But I still had to admit it fitted him pretty well.

Even though I still didn't get used to the idea of "Harry and kids", it was very adorable.

The image of a tattooed man with a cigarette in his mouth, holding a newborn baby couldn't be funnier. "Don't smoke in front of a baby" I gasped, taking it out of his mouth and taking it to the trash as he yelled "Hey!" Offended of course.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my place, bringing ice tea to my lips and taking a few sips.

"Now it's 3 kids. Man, you better marry this woman" Tommy teased again while Benny went to sit on Harry's lap which was an overload of cuteness.

"I'm surrounded by too many children" Harry suddenly stood up, holding Benny with one arm and Taylor with the second. Now he looked like he had 4 kids at home.

"Get down and go play with toys child" he mumbled out and sat Benny on the grass and handed Taylor back to Dorothy.

After that, he wiped his forehead in relief and ran his fingers through his messy hair. I fought my smile on his anxiety from kids. He has never been this nervous in his life.

I laughed because of how stressed out he looked and Harry just simply rolled his eyes about it.

While Benny and Tommy played in the backyard, Harry was already dragging me out from their house because he apparently wanted to be alone with me. I thanked Dorothy for the food and said goodbye to Tommy, Benny and Taylor.

Our new cat has been sleeping in my arms and I just couldn't decide how are we going to name her. When we got back to my house, Harry was calling someone while I was playing with the kitten outside on the porch. When I let her run around for a minute, I noticed she stopped in front of something white and started scratching it. "What have you got there?" I mumbled, putting her away from it and picking up an envelope. I sat back down and ripped it open, I noticed my address written on white paper. I pulled out photos, sharpening my vision to detect what's on them.