Chapter 50

----------# 3 months later #----------

"You need to go out! " whined Sophie as I made her a cappuccino.

"No I don't." I smiled, " I am happy at home. I like it here. I finally had the time to learn how to make macoroons." I smiled brightly.

"It's been three months and you haven't even been to a shop." countered Ethan.

"I told you all I am happy in my little bubble so let me be and it's not like I am alone." I told them but before I could say anything a loud cry when off, "And there she goes." I laughed. I lifted up the baby monitor and waddled upstairs towards the cry.

I entered the nursery and lifted Felicity out of the crib, "Hello my darling, You finally woke up

I entered the nursery and lifted Felicity out of the crib, "Hello my darling, You finally woke up." I smiled as I held her and slowly walked back downstairs.

"Ohhh I wanna hold her." Said Camila as she rushed happily towards me and took Fel into her arms.

"Okay let's look at this practically right, you want me to come back to work and go do normal daily meeting stuff right? I am 6 months pregnant and I have a 3 month old child. If Rosa, Ella and Reece weren't home it would have been impossible for me to cope." I explained to them,"So how do you expect me to juggle all that?"

" Excuses, excuses." said Sophie," Aunty Jane already offered to babysit Fel when you are at work and Eric isn't an inconsiderate man who will expect you to go everywhere with him, he knows you can't keep up like you used to so he won't push you." She explained and I knew she was right.

"I am home!!" yelled Eric as he walked in with the grocery packets.

A bright smile grew on my face as I rushed towards him and grabbed the grocery packets.

"And here I thought you were rushing to hug me." joked Eric.

"I love you, I really do." I said as I continued digging in the packets, "But I love this more," I smiled as I took out a packet of pretzels. Eric shook his head and smiled at me, he walked towards me a placed a kiss on my forehead before he went to our little angel.

"Did you trouble your mummy today?" he asked Fel as he held her. One thing I noticed is when Felicity is with Eric she just suddenly has a whole attitude adjustment, she starts smiling widely and laughing loudly. She is definitely a daddy's girl, "So what were you all talking about before I got home?" Eric asked.

"Well I am trying to get her back to work but I was going to brush on the fact that the investors of the new hotel are throwing a small lunch party and I thought she should go." Sophie explained.

Just as I was about to reply to Sophie, Rosa shouted, "Supper is ready."

We all walked towards the dinning room and began to eat.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

After everyone left Eric went to his office and I went to  put Felicity to sleep.