Chapter 38

I yawned as I walked to the front door in my black polka-dot pajama pants and black tank top.

"Oh, dear lord!" said Sophie as I opened the door, "You look like someone emptied a bottle of pepper spray in your eyes." she added as she entered the house and took her coat off.

"You do realize that it is snowing outside, right?" I asked her whilst analyzing her really short, sparkly, skin tight red dress with spaghetti straps and a deep V-neck.

"Yes, I do but the cold doesn't bother me, anyway why aren't you ready?" she asked as she raised her perfectly shaped eyebrow at me

Did she just indirectly quote Elsa?

"Ahhh, cause I don't want to go." I said to her in a irritable voice, as I sat back on the couch whilst wrapping the blanket around myself.

"Why don't you want to go?" she asked me whilst stepping in front of the T.V.

"I asked her the exact same question." stated Ella as she walked down stairs in glittery silver high heels and an off the shoulder, tight and short pink dress.

" stated Ella as she walked down stairs in glittery silver high heels and an off the shoulder, tight and short pink dress

Damn,they really are pulling out all the stops.

" I don't feel Iike it, that's why I am not going!" I yelled lika a toddler.

Definitely not my finest moment.

"Come on Vi, you've been like this ever since Eric left for the airport. You have watched Moulin Rogue, Life Itself and Me Before You on repeat. You honestly need to get out of this house, this is the eighth time you are watching Me Before You." he said as he walked towards the coffee and lifted up the T.V remote.

" Reece, I love you and all but it you switch the T.V off, I will dismember you and then I will disintegrate all of you with Sulfuric Acid to get rid of your body and no one will ever find you." I said to him with a cheerful smile and he just remained in front of me shocked.

" Jezz, Okay Victoria." said Sophie as she took the remote from Reece and left it back on the coffee table,"Now, get your ass up or I will set all your favorite books on fire and bitch you know I don't mess around with my threats." she said sternly and an image of a crying Alec holding the head of his spiderman action figure popped into my head.