Chapter 51

"When I said that you need to get back out there I meant you should take a wake outside in the garden and if you feeling up to it go to the shop and by milk or something." said Eric as he held my hand whilst we walked into to the country club where they were holding the, lunch.

" This is a lunch party?" I asked Eric astonished, "It looks like what the gala was like, only thing that's different is the poeple wearing more casual clothing. " I commented.

"Yes well no one here likes to hold back." replied Eric as he guided me down the stairs ensuring I don't fall.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°

As usual I was drag away by  soulless demons as my husband smiled and waved at me as I gave him leathel stares.

I some how manage to get sucked back at a table with familiar faces of woman that I had  previously met at the gala.

"So I told him it's either a condo in Russia or divorce paper." The lady with God awful earrings said as everyone around me bust out laughing and I am suddenly hit with a sense of deja vu.

"Oh God, I wish I could get drunk." I mumbled under my breath as I reached out for my glass of water.

"I know right." laughed a voice next to me.

My smile grew wide as I saw who the voice belong to, "Rosalie!" I exclaimed happily.

"I see you doing well. "she smiled as she gesture to my round belly that was clear as day since I had to settle for a stretchy mink dress that hugged my body because all my other dresses either were tooo short or didn't fit.

" I am but I don't know how I feel about being as big as a house in a few months. " I laughed but the laughed stopped when we were interrupted by a a blond haired menace.

"Oh my! Violet dear you practically glowing." smiled Lydia, "Doesn't she look lovely Veronica? " Asked Lydia. Veronica smiled at me but I could tell it was fake because I could see her true emotion in her striking blue eyes that looked like they were ready to kill.

I shifted uncomfortably in my chair as the ladies gazes fell on me," It is Eric's right?" Asked one lady is a hot pink shirt and black wrap skirt.

"Of course it is, what kind of question is that Katy?" Said Rosalie angrily.

"I was just asking, sorry, it's just that last time we saw her with that handsome guy. The one with brown hair and pretty blue eyes. What was his name?" she asked out alound but I began to feel a tug at my heart.

" I can't remember either but I know it starts with an H. Hansen? Hayden? " Veronica kept trying guess till I finally opened my mouth.

"Hunter. His name was Hunter." I say with a steady voice as my gaze dropped to my hands.

"Oh yes, he is quite a character." she laughed as she lifted her glass of wine.

"Yes he was..." I mumbled but a weird smell in the air had me jumping up my seat and running to the bathroom.

More like waddling to the bathroom...

I began to throw up in a bathroom stall. I finally gathered my strength and got up but just as I was about to leave I heard voices in the bathroom.

"Oh veronica you are wicked you new of the man's death and you still got Katy to bring it up and you just rubbed salt in her wounds." laughed a lady.

"My only regret is that I didn't get to taunt her before she ran away." she laughed, "I don't know what Eric see in her, she is a burden to him. She isn't even that pretty and she forced the responsibility of someone else child on him. She is pethetic, to be honest I doubt that child she is carrying is even Eric's. " Veronica went on, but I was fuming. I never felt anger like this before in my life, she called my daughter a burden and indirectly said that the baby i am carrying is a bastard.