Chapter 28

«Eric's 's POV »

" Hey, Victor is as clumsy as Violet." said Hunter making everyone laugh whilst she threw popcorn at him.

All of us were snuggled up with each other on different sofas. I lied down on the sofa facing the TV with violet lying right on top of me snuggling into my chest whilst watching the movie.

The part where Victor ran away from his wedding rehearsal and heeent into the woods came up.

Go time!

«Violet's POV»

Just as Victor ran into the forest Eric grabbed the remote and muted the TV.

Boy, what the hell are you doing!

" With this hand,
I shall lift your sorrows.
Your cup will never be empty,
For i will be your wine.
With this candle,
I will light your way in darkness.
With this ring,
I ask you to be mine." said Hunter who was down on one knee.

Oh my God...

I stared in utter amusement, he was completely in sync with with the movie when he said his vows that left us astonished.

" Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" exclaimed Diana quickly as she pulled him up so he was now towering over her and on her tippy toes she gave him a sweet loving kiss.

Awe...

I smiled at my dearest brother's romantic gesture. He knew how much the movie meant to Diana and he made it even more special to her.

When Diana was little it was her and her mother's favorite movie but her mother's sudden demise left her shatter, the movie gave her comfort and helped her deal with her reality.

"That's so sweet!" said Ethan.

"Never thought you had it in you said Sophie.

" I automatically feel very lonely." said Camilla making us laugh except the two love birds who seemed to be on their own world.

" okay, so a toast the newly engaged couple, may your lives be ever so sweet as this orange!" said Eric raising his glass.

"To Diana and Hunter!" we all shouted but not at the same time so it sounded terrible but it made us all laugh.

" I am just a little hurt that you never told me anything but you told Eric." I said to Hunter dramatically.

" Well, I don't know how to say this really, but I like his company more than I like your's." He said jokingly.

"Fuck you." I laughed whilst throwing more popcorn at him.

"Guys, not to be that person but can you all shut up and put the movie back on." said Diana causing us to sit in silence and watch the movie.

Hormones...

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I had my head on Eric's chest as I cried my heart out watching the end. I couldn't being to even imagine what it's like to have your hopes and dreams stolen from you.

" Sweetheart, are you okay?" asked Eric little laugh after credits began to roll.

" That was a wonderfully sad movie." I stated after regaining my composure.

" What I don't understand is how your mother let you watch this as a child? This is a bit dark, can you imagine childern singing about how we all gonna die one day?" asked Sophie shocked.