Chapter 30

We all sat around the dining room table surrounded by mouth watering food and beautiful Christmas decorations hanging from the ceiling and chandelier, as we laughed out hearts out and eat to our hearts content.

"The roast was amazing Vi" said Rosalie and multiple heads with stuffed mouths nodded in agreement.

"Thank you guys." I said with a little laugh

15 minutes later I stood in the kitchen with Eric trying to attempting to take out deserts form the refrigerator when Eric comes in front of me and says, "I can handle this."

I shook my head and turned towards the China cabinet and tried to take out the dessert bowls when Eric comes in front of me yet again, after placing the milk tart and raspberry cheesecake next to my famous chocolate Turkish delight cake.

" I got this." he told me as I began to glare at him.

Geez, Superman to the rescue. My hero, yay.

"Hun, I know you are trying to help but I really can take care of it." I told him heading towards the spoon cabinet when my 'oh so beloved' husband comes infront of me but just before he could say anything, I cut him off.

"Eric, I am pregnant not disabled! There just spoons not mini metal soilders here to destroy mankind. " I sort of yelled at him,"I know your nervous and you want to make sure I am okay but treating me like an egg isn't gonna help and everytime you get nervous you make nervous."i told him.

" I love you Eric and I am really grateful for your care but let's just got back to being normal like we used to be. " i said smiling at him as I placed a quick peck on his lips.

" With us I don't think there is such a thing as normal, love." He said smiling at me as I laughed.

He grabbed a large tray with all the desserts placed on it and I took the tray of dessert bowls and spoons along with the cake in another tray.

We walked into the dinning room and saw my mum and Nonna crying whilst my dad and father had weird smiles on their faces, along with the rest of our friends.

Agh, shit!!! Everyone heard.

I turned around and glared at Eric as he sheepishly smiled back.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

After over an hour of convincing our family and friends that we really did intend on telling them about the baby later on.

Once everyone was in a good place with the situation, I shut down all the baby conversation and suggested that we move to the living room to open presents.

"Hey there my princess." I said to Ruby as I was about to pic her up but my mum stopped me.

"Ruby has gotten very heavy Vi, I don't think it's a good idea to pick her up." she said to me. I nodded at her and held ruby's hand as I showed her, her new dollhouse.

"Alec, I believe this is for you." I told him handing him his present.

"What! Vi, this is awesome!" He yelled running into my arms, "I can't believe you got me a gameboy. Thank you." He said.

"You got him a gameboy? That must have costed a fortune." my mother said

"It's not a big deal, here is yours and dad's present." I said handing her the envelope.

"A holiday to the Bahamas." she shrieked,"Marcus, come and see this." she said walking towards him.

"So, what did you get?" I asked Eric as we stood closer to the fire place.