46

AN: okay, this is the last singular update before the ending. the end should be coming to you all within a few days- if not tomorrow. I just wanted to publish one singular chapter one last time. I love you to the moon and back <3

~Alex

●●●●●

Five days later and I've still yet to see Harry.

Which, in all aspects, I'm in the wrong for avoiding him... but I'm just so mad.

I'm mad at him for texting Niall behind my back and for even suggesting I should see him in the first place. It wasn't my choice and I was nowhere near ready to see him again. It was my decision as to whether or not I wanted to see Niall again.

Sure, I had eventually agreed, but I had lied. Which wasn't something I was proud of and I felt sick to my stomach doing it. But contacting my ex should be my choice and I shouldn't have felt pressured by Harry to do it.

So finding out that Harry texted Niall sent me over the edge and I didn't want to have anything to do with him at the moment, no matter how badly I missed him.

"Soooo you're just going to avoid him?" Louis scoffs as I decline Harry's call for the tenth time that night, placing my phone face down on the counter.

"Duh. I'm mad," I smile while taking another shot, tapping the glass for Liam to give me another. He rolls his eyes before complying, filling the tiny glass to the rim. "Thanks, babe."

I'm currently sitting in the kitchen of Liam and Louis' apartment, drinking my problems away and trying not to think about Harry or Niall. Which is a rather hard task do to considering Harry is Louis's best friend and Liam feels the need to bring up Niall every spare chance he gets. It also doesn't help Harry keeps calling me every five seconds, the sound of my ringtone penetrating my brain and only worsening the impending headache.

Louis lets out a breath, his eyes wandering around the kitchen, "I don't think avoiding him is the smartest idea, Rora."

"That's what I've been saying," Liam hums before filling my glass once more after I quickly toss the vodka down my throat, wincing slightly at the taste. "You know who else she's avoiding? Niall."

"Sounds smart to me," I grin, feeling the warmth of the alcohol coursing through my veins as I slightly sway in my seat. "Plus, I never wanted to see Niall in the first place, so why shouldn't I avoid him?"

"Mm, but it's not," Louis laughs before taking away my glass, causing a whine to fall from my lips. "You need to be somewhat sober for when you go see him. And as for Niall, I couldn't give two shits. It's Harry I'm worried about."

I let out a loud laugh and shake my head, "You're funny. That's funny because I'm not going to go see him. And I agree with you on the Niall part."

"Oh, but you are," he grins before taking his car keys from his coat pocket and waving them in front of my face. "And I'm taking you to go see him so you won't back out."

"Louis, no," My smile drops from my face as he stands from his seat, reaching his hand out to me.

Liam laughs softly and comes to stand behind me, nudging me out of my seat, "Stop avoiding him, Aurora. Go talk it out."