27

AN: Okay so I feel like last chapter was kinda boring so there's some drama in this chapter :) Please admire this beautiful cover made by alwxys_lou. I literally love it so much.

Love you all so much...

~Alex

●●●●●

"I invited Liam and Louis over for dinner tonight. Would you want to stay?" Harry asks me as we casually walk back to his apartment hand in hand, my hair still in tiny little braids adorning white flowers.

"Well, I was kind of hoping I could stay the night again," I mumble softly while snuggling deeper into his cardigan, the air becoming colder as the sun drifts into sleep so the moon could take over.

He chuckles softly, sending me a quick glance, "Even better."

In all honesty, I felt as if I practically lived with Harry at this point. It wasn't just the fact that I didn't want to go home to McKenna, it was the fact that I felt safe in his arms and I slept better when I was snuggled up against his chest.

"What were you planning on fixing?" I ask him.

"I was thinking we could make our own pizzas. Lou and I used to do that with our families when we were younger," he smiles brightly.

"That sounds lovely."

My family was always rather strict on what we're having when it came to having guests over. My mother never liked to be simple, probably because she owns her own restaurant and her standards were set too high. My father on the other hand could care less about what we were eating as long as it didn't kill him.

I'd come to realize that although Harry was nowhere near a simple person, he still acted as if he was just a simple man who never did anything exciting with his life. I felt like I could be myself and remain calm around him instead of constantly being on my toes. Things came easily yet with anticipation which was just how I liked it.

"So are you ever going to tell me what you're saying when you speak in French?" I nudge him slightly with my elbow, the curiosity of what he's saying practically spilling from the edges of my mind.

For all I know he could be saying he hates me and I'm the ugliest person he's ever seen.

"We'll see," Harry hums softly and I playfully roll my eyes, coming to a halt and causing him to do so as well, "What are you doing?"

I lift the camera up and take another picture of him, "Staring at you."

"How cheeky."

"Only for you."

He shakes his head as he laughs softly, a chilly gust of wind swirling around us and carrying the sweet melodic laughter of Harry away, "Vous êtes parfait, n'êtes-vous pas?"

"Okay, seriously?" I roll my eyes at him, "Don't even bother speaking in French if you're not-"

"I said 'you're perfect, aren't you?'" Harry cuts me off while my mouth is halfway open.

My cheeks heat up from his words and I smile shyly, "I'm nowhere near perfect."

"To me you are," he says sincerely and I can feel my heart deciding to skip a few beats here and there, "Now come on before we're late for dinner...at my own home," Harry adds with a chuckle as he tugs on my hand, causing us to continue walking down the street that led to his apartment.