40

AN: Lmao I just realized they have fights every ten chapters...oops.

Anyways, enjoy this chapter :)
There's not going to be a lot of dialogue...mainly Harry's thoughts.

This chapter hurt to write. I normally never tear up and cry while writing...but this...this actually made me cry. Maybe I'm just being dramatic but if I cried, that's saying something bc I never cry while writing.

ALSO 15K HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS THANK YOU!!

Love you all bunches <3

Let's enjoy a little bit of heartbreak, shall we?

~Alex

●●●●●

Harry's P.O.V

"You can't just walk out like this."

"Oh, yeah?" She challenges me, raising her eyebrows before flinging the door open, the cold air from outside washing over us instantly.

"Watch me."

And then the door slams shut behind her.

I remain quiet and still for a few seconds, trying to make sense of what just happened.

Then it all hits me about what I just did.

"Fuck!" I scream, punching the door with my fist before threading my fingers through my hair, tugging harshly at the roots as I pace back and forth.

I told her to leave.

I told her to leave.

I told her to leave.

I told her to leave...

"Harry," Gemma says softly, resting her hand on my shoulder.

I instantly shake off her touch, my stomach churning at the thought of anyone touching me right now. I didn't need their touch.

I needed Aurora.

"Harry," Mum says this time and I look up to meet her sympathetic eyes, "Darling, go after her."

"I-I can't," I whisper in despair, looking at the door once again.

She left and I can't go after her. She's gone and I was too scared to go after her. I was too big of a fucking wimp to open that door and run after her.

I told her to leave.

I told her to leave.

I told her to leave.

"Why can't you?" Gemma questions me as I continue to pace back and forth, back and forth.

My trembling hands tugged tightly at the roots of my hair, tears brimming in my eyes as I kept glancing from the floor to the door.

Why couldn't I?

Why the hell couldn't I?

Looking up in defeat and letting my hands fall to my sides...I feel myself break, "I don't know. Fuck, I don't know."