16

AN: Hey guys. Sorry I haven't published in awhile. I was working through some things. I'm good now I guess and I hope you like this chapter. Sorry it's short and it sucks but the next one will be better.

Love you

~Alex

●●●●●

An exasperated groan leaves Liam's mouth at the sound of McKenna's name, "Not that bitch again."

I laugh at his words, knowing how little he cared for McKenna. The first time he ever met her, she instantly insulted his hair and he's despised her ever since, "Thankfully I didn't have to put up with her last night or this morning," I sigh in relief, knowing I'd have to deal with her when I got home.

"So I'm guessing you spent the night with Harry last night. That explains why you're wearing the same dress as last night," Liam cocks an eyebrow at me as a smirk plays on his lips, "You've got to tell me how big it is."

I smack his arm, shushing him as a customer walks by us, "We haven't had sex yet, you twit. We're taking it slow," I whisper, making sure no one was around us.

"You're kidding," he scoffs, stopping what he was doing to look at me.

"Nope," I smile at him, giggling as I see the astounded look on his face, my eyes filled with amusement.

He closes his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath before looking at me, "So you're telling me, you're dating a literal god and you haven't fucked him yet? Am I hearing you correctly?"

I nod my head, "As I said, we're taking it slow," I hum, "We only just started dating, Li."

"But you've known each other for a little over two months now."

"I know," I reply, starting to feel myself not wanting to continue this conversation, "He asked me to go to his sister's wedding with him."

Liam gasps rather loudly, causing the multiple customers in the store to look our way, "Sorry," I smile at them.

They go back to looking at the flowers as Liam gawks at me, "Holy shit, Aurora. He wants you to meet his family. Like, all of his family. At one time."

"Exactly. Which is why I said I'd think about it."

The truth is, I'd love to go with Harry. I knew how much he cared about his family and how much they meant to him, it was just the anxiety of knowing whether or not they'd approve of me. It also didn't help that my own family didn't know about him in the first place - although I'm sure McKenna already called my parents and told them all about Harry.

Now I was just waiting on a phone call from my mother, anticipating she would say that I should immediately fly home and bring him with me.

In all honesty, I knew they were going to love him. My dad would immediately claim him as one of his sons, specifically because he was an artist. He'd take him upstairs to the huge studio that overlooked the beach and show him all of his paintings and insist that they painted together, bonding over different paint brands and paintbrushes.