26

AN: Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since I've updated but I've been super busy with moving and school.

Thank you all so so much for 2k reads. Holy cow this is so unreal.

I love you loads.

~Alex

●●●●●

Soft fingertips danced their way across my cheek, down to my neck and shoulder, and back up again as I laid beside Harry with my eyes closed.

I had woken up just a few moments ago to the feeling of someone tracing the shape of my lips with their fingertip and held back a smile as I realized it was Harry. I didn't lead on that I was awake, staying as still as possible and keeping my breathing even.

"You truly are a Sleeping Beauty," Harry speaks softly as he rubs the pad of his thumb across my cheek, tucking a small piece of hair that had fallen onto my cheek behind my ear. His breath was minty and I guessed he had already gotten up and brushed his teeth - while my mouth felt like sandpaper, "My beautiful Flower," Pillowy soft lips fall onto the tip of my nose then my cheek, down to my jawline then neck, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

One of his hands were rested on my hip while his thumb traced odd shapes and patterns onto my skin, the other hand stuck underneath my head as I rested it on his arm. My hands were pressed up against his chest and I could feel the slow, rhythmic beating of his heart and the warm flush of his skin as our legs were intertwined so tightly together you couldn't tell where his started and mine ended. It was as if our bodies were magnets and we couldn't seem to stay away from each other when it came to being in close proximity.

"I'm falling so hard for you, Aurora," he breathes across the skin of my neck, causing my heart to beat faster and a small smile to twinge at my lips.

Guilt seeps it's way into my mind as I remember what I wrote yesterday, almost recoiling underneath his touch as my eyes begin to sting behind my closed eyelids. Harry was falling for me while I had already fallen for him and was falling more and more every day. Yet the notebook that sat on the floor across the hall held our destiny in its hands without even being aware of the power its pages held.

I wanted to stay like this forever. I never wanted Harry's fingertips to leave my skin as he continued to trace my features, cooing over how beautiful I was. It made my heart swell with warmth and it left me gasping for air. I never wanted Harry's lips to leave my skin as he continued to pepper kisses all over my face and neck while I held back smiles so he wouldn't know I was awake.

But all good things must come to an end. Even if it meant that it was perfect and nothing in the world could compare to this exact moment in time.

I open my eyes to be greeted with his beautiful forest green ones, my breath hitching in my throat as loving warmth fills every inch of them. "Well good morning, Flower," he smiles brightly and leans forward to kiss my lips.

"Ah," I pull backwards, covering my mouth with my hand, "I need to go brush my teeth."

"But I want a kiss first," he pouts slightly and grabs my hand to pull it away from my mouth.

"No, baby. You brushed your teeth now let me," I laugh softly while trying to roll out of bed.

Harry's arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me back into his chest, "Call me baby again and you'll never leave this bed," Harry whispers lowly in my ear as he peppers kisses behind my ear, "and you don't need to brush your teeth. I don't mind kissing you with morning breath. It's not like we haven't done it before."