Chapter 1

Hey guys, this is my first story so please be nice, if you have any ideas for the plot or advice for me as a writer, please let me know. I don't know if I will continue this after a few parts, but I hope so. I haven't got an idea for how often I will be writing yet, my creativity often spikes at night and it is currently 01:10 am. There may be maturity, if you don't like it just don't read my stories. It will be a lesbian Natasha x Y/N story, hope you enjoy. P.S thoughts of characters will be written in italics, like this.

Y/N's POV

The light on my bedside table flashed a deep blue into the back of my eyes. 05:28, it blinked at me mockingly. I groaned and shut off the noise the dreadful machine was making. I waited expectantly for the brutal knocking on my door that shortly followed my alarms daily blaring. It never arrived. That meant one of two things. 1) Natasha had died. 2) Natasha was already awake. Given her track record for staying alive, I assumed it was the latter. In which case, she would soon complain about me being lazy because I didn't wake up at 5:00 am like her. I rolled out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and stepped into the shower. I didn't bother to wash my hair, I did that yesterday. I wiped away the layer of sweat and grime on my skin that the summer heat had left behind. My soap smelt of lilies. They were my mums favourite flower, and I liked to use it to remember her.

I stepped out of the tub, dried myself off and wrapped myself in my towel. Unlocking the door, I walked over to my wardrobe and selected an outfit for today. I picked a pair of black sports leggings and wore a loose, cropped, grey t- shirt over my black sports bra. I put some black socks on and threw my hair into a low ponytail at the back of my head. I stretched and then made my way downstairs to start the day.

Nat's POV

It was already 06:00 am when Y/N decided to make an appearance. "Oh, your still alive? I should hire a better assassin next time." I taunted her. Y/N just rolled her eyes at me, like usual. "Too bad, I woke up this morning happy, then walked in here and saw you." Y/N gave me a deadpan stare. I shook my head and took my toast from the toaster, buttered it lightly and scooped the scrambled eggs from the pan and placed it on top. Next I grabbed some pre-spliced avocado slices and placed them on top. Y/N was watching me the whole time. I hated it when she did that, it always made my stomach feel strange, like it had tied itself into a knot. Just as I was about to take a bite, she opened her mouth. "Are you not going to season that?" She asked me. I hated to do this but I had to admit she was right. I turned around and walked to a cupboard on the other side of the kitchen, I reached up and grabbed the peppercorn grinder, I shut the cupboard and walked back to the island where my plate lay. On that plate lay a cluster of crumbs where my toast had been just moments before. "Y/N!" God she could so annoying. Slamming the peppercorns down on the marbled surface I stormed out of the kitchen and ran up the stairs, two at a time until I stood outside Y/N's room, not bothering to knock I let myself in.

Y/N's POV

It was just too easy to annoy her. I smirked as I watched her stand in the doorway, glaring me with pure hatred. I snuggled into the duvets of my bed and took a big bite of her toast. "Mhmm!" I exclaimed loudly, "This is really good egg, good job Nat, you have really outdone yourself. Thank you!" Natasha rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest as she leant against my doorway. Her shirt raised just slightly, enough to see her belly button, I glanced at her exposed skin and felt my cheeks flush red."You stole my breakfast! She scowled at me. "Oh apologies, princess." I said, intending to wind her up. "Here you are." I held out the last bite of the toast. She looked on waiting for what would happen next. I smirked at her and ate the last bite, commenting again, on how good it was, before standing up from my bed and brushing the crumbs from my lap. I brushed past Nat and handed her the plate. "Here you go." I said brightly. Almost on instinct, Nat's hand closed around the plate. As she did her fingers brushed past mine and I felt the familiar shiver that rises anytime I'm near Nat, run through my spine. I cleared my throat and let go of the plate, so she was now holding it. I walked through the doorway and into the corridor. "Hey, what are you doing?" Nat asked me angrily as I carried on down the corridor. "Training. What else?" I replied "You should really get training too." I told her before adding "-after you wash that plate of course." Laughing I bounded down the stairs, leaving Nat to groan in frustration. I must say, I find a lot of pleasure in winding her up. I smiled to myself before entering the gym.