Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

JARVIS called out over the speakers, "Steve Rogers would like you all to assemble in the meeting room promptly." I groaned and rolled over nearly falling out of bed.

"You need to get up you know." A familiar voice said from my bathroom door. I looked up and saw the red head stood there. "I took a shower, hope you don't mind." She said smirking, knowing I didn't.

I gasped in fake disbelief. "How dare you Romanoff." I teased. She grinned and walked over to me, she looked leant down as though she was going to give me a kiss but pulled the duvet covers off of me instead. "Natasha!" I yelled as the freezing air hit my skin.

"Come on baby, Steve won't be pleased if we are late." She told me gently. I sighed and got up off the bed, scowling a little at the cold. I pulled out a casual outfit. A pair of grey joggers, a black t-shirt and a jumper. I threw my hair into a messy bun, applied a little lip gloss and waited for Nat who was just braiding her hair. "Done." She said standing up and taking my hand as we walked over to the meeting room.

                                                                                          ***

Y/N"s POV

The others were already seated so we took our places next to each other and listened to Steve who was at the front of the table with Tony and Bruce.

"We have a mission. We need to take out a hydra base but they have a biological weapon stored there, they are planning to transfer it into a person and we need to intercept before they do." Steve told us.

"We will arrive on the quinjet and attack in strike teams. We will need the whole team so Dr. Cho has been asked to set up in Banners lab incase of any injuries." Tony said.

"What's the plan then?" Nat asked.

"Glad you asked Romanoff, I hadn't thought of one." Tony said sarcastically before turning to the projected screen behind him. Nat rolled her eyes."This is the base." He said pulling up an image. We will need Pietro and Clint on the left. Pietro will grab any nearby civilians and take them a safe distance away. Clint will shoot out the scouts and military gun posts. Next on the right we will need Wanda and Y/N. Wanda will attack any of the Hydra agents, using her powers to gather information if we need it, and Y/N will use her powers to fight but also to teleport anybody who is in danger away." Tony said, clicking onto the next slide.

"Then Cap and Thor will take the middle where most of the hydra agents are. They will do the hammer and shield thing knocking them out. I will be going above to take out any drones and once I am done I will join Romanoff inside. Romanoff will hack into their systems and take them down in the inside whilst making a copy for me and Bruce to study. We will then go and get the biological weapon, storing it into a compartment in the iron man suit that I had built especially for this mission. Bruce will hold back incase of a code green. If there is no need for the big guy then Bruce will act as our medic until we get to the lab. Any questions?" Tony looked at us.

"What about Sam and Rhodey or Bucky ?" I asked.

"Sam is injured and Rhodey is tied down elsewhere, as for Bucky we felt it best he didn't go on a hydra mission just yet, he is still having nightmares from last time." Steve told me.

"Okay so when do we leave?" Wanda asked.

"10 minutes. Everybody suit and meet on the jet, no time to spare." Steve ordered.

We all filed out of the meeting room and went to get changed. I grabbed my suit and put it on, making sure my guns were attached to the holsters. Nat walked in wearing her suit and walked up to me.