Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

I walked into Nat's room, and shut the door behind me. "Babe?" I called out as I walked into the dark room. "You in here?" I began to get nervous as I couldn't see anybody but I was certain she had gone into her room. The curtains were drawn and all the lights were switched off putting me on edge. I walked forward slowly and as I reached her bed I stopped and looked around again. "Baby?" No reply.

I sighed and turned around. As I did someone pushed in the chest and made me fall onto her bed. I rolled over and kicked them in the side before switching Nat's bedside lamp on. The person fell back into the shadows, so I couldn't see their face. "Who are you?" I asked, preparing my mamba bite. They didn't reply and so I shot them where they lay. They rolled to the side at the last second, avoiding the poison and threw a dagger at my arm, making me fall pack as it pinned my suit to her mattress. Before I could pull the knife away 3 more pinned my other arm down and a fourth landed next to my head, point imbedded into the materess.

"How long?" The shadow creature asked.

"What are you on about?" I asked frustrated as I tried to pull one of the knives out with my teeth.

"Do it again and the knife will be in your leg." The person threatened as they threw another knife. This one dug into the neck of my suit so I couldn't sit up.

"Alright I won't move." I muttered. "So what do you want from me? Begging for my life, you want me to scream your name?" I said sarcastically.

"Well under different circumstances begging and yelling my name sounds good." The voice replied.

"Huh?" I was thoroughly confused now. The figure stepped into the light of the room, so that I could see them. "You." I said.

They walked towards me and pulled the knives from my arms and the one from my neck, releasing me. "Hey baby." Nat smirked.

"Not funny baby, I thought you were going to kill me." I said glaring at her.

"I thought about it, but decided interrogation should happen first." She smiled at me, faking innocence.

I laughed and went to stand up but her foot slammed into my shoulder as she held me down. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked.

I groaned as the air was knocked from my lungs. I shook my head. "Tell you what?"

"About the fact you can talk into my head!" She hissed.

"Oh right yeah. I just didn't think it was that important. I have never needed to use it before." I told her truthfully.

"So you just decided to do it in the middle of a mission instead of over comms?" She questioned.

"I don't know it just happened, like I said first time I had deliberately used that power." I sulked as she still wasn't letting me up.

"So Hydra didn't give you that power?" She asked, keeping me down.

"No, I was born with it and I don't like using it so I never tell anybody." I said, heart pounding as her face was so close to mine.

"What else haven't you told me?" She asked, staring at me.

"A few things. I was planning on telling you but not so soon." I said quickly as she pulled out another knife.

"So tell me." She said running the point of the knife under her fingernails, cleaning them.

I chuckled nervously. "You're not going to use that on me are you?"

"Depends on the answers you give." She said seriously.

"Look Nat, babe, I like you a lot but it takes more than a kiss and a night of cuddling for me to trust you completely. I don't want to tell you yet but you deserve some answers which I will give soon. Just not right now." I told her calmly.