Chapter 22

Warning: Mention of self harm and suicide in this chapter. Will put a warning where it begins and ends.

Y/n's POV

I was on a walk with Peter and Wanda in the park. MJ and Ned had gone home earlier that morning after some waffles and orange juice. Pietro was doing, whatever he does during the day. 

The other's still hadn't come back from their respective places. I was missing Nat terribly but I knew that she would be safe. It was just an undercover recon mission, no action. Plus she was with Cap, who would never put her in danger if he could help it. She was more than capable of handling herself but Steve didn't like risking anyone's life. 

"You need to stop doing that." Wanda's voice dragged me from my thoughts. 

"Doing what?" I asked with a slight smile.

"Worrying about your precious girlfriend." She teased me.

"Nat will be fine, y/n. She is The Black Widow." Peter reassured me.

"I know. I know, but I still worry about her." I said a little defensively.

"Which is understandable. But c'mon enjoy this time without her because I know for a fact that when she gets back you are not going to leave her alone." Wanda smirked at me.

"You might be right." I grinned sheepishly.

"C'mon then!" Peter took my hand and pulled me towards a little kiosk and ordered 3 hotdogs and a stick of candy floss. I pulled out £15 and payed our server for the food. 

Wanda pointed out the top of a carousel to me and Peter. We decided to head over there and spend the day at the fair. There were so many rides and we didn't know where to start but seeing as we had all day we decided to start at the top and work our way down, leaving water rides for last if we wanted to go on any. Once we had eaten our food and had a drink we took a look around.

Peter gasped in surprise and led us both over to a merry- go- round. I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "What?" He laughed in protest.

"How old are you Spidey?" I giggled as he got on a pegasus's saddle.

"Not much younger than you." He retorted. "It'll be fun!" He told us. We both sighed and chose a dragon to ride. 

The ride whirled us around, faster and faster

The ride whirled us around, faster and faster. Forcing me to wrap my hands around the dragons neck to hold on. "WOOOOOO!" Peter yelled, both his hands in the air.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I yelled at him

Wanda laughed at me and raised both her hands in the air too, using her powers to subtly stabilise her and Peter. "C'mon, don't be a spoil sport." She pouted at me mockingly.

I rolled my eyes at her but raised my arms tentatively for a second before grabbing the dragons mane again. They laughed at me and the ride slowed down. I got off and almost fell over immediately. I staggered over to the railing. "Never....again." I said slowing my breathing.