Chapter 6

Thoughts of characters are in italics like this.

 This is a thought.

Nat's POV

"Damn." I muttered as Y/N teleported away. I was just getting her to open up and I pushed her too far, too soon. I needed to find her and the tower was a good a place as any to start looking. I took the 10 minute walk back to the compound and walked straight into the lift. I pressed the button for y/N's floor, which she shard with Wanda and Peter. Once the lift opened I arrived in front of her door and knocked harshly against the wood three times. I waited a few moments before I knocked again. This time my knock pushed the door ajar. I quickly opened the door and stepped inside her room.

It was a mess. The floor was littered with pizza boxes and drink cans. She had about 8 different outfits thrown around the room. Her bed was covered in note books, sketchbooks, her journal and some headphones. I looked around the dark room and realised she had painted her windows with black out paint. I walked into the bathroom, just in case she was in there. The door was open so I just went straight in. The bathroom was a mess too. The shower was clean but the floor had towels all over it. Her sink had make-up brushes, hair brushes, her toothbrush and toothpaste all over it in a messy heap. She wasn't here. So I decided to try and ask Wanda, I knew they were close and she was my friend too.

"Hey Wands?" I asked knocking on her door. She may still be at the party, I wasn't sure. "Yeah, coming now." She said as she opened the door. "What's up?" She said looking at me.

"It's Y/N, I am worried about them. She left the party early and went on a walk, I followed her and got her to talk to me and then she teleported away and I need to check she is alright. Have you seen her?" I asked hopefully.

"No. Not since the party." Wanda lied.

"I know you're lying." I told her calmly.

"Look, she doesn't want to see you right now, okay. Peter said that she-" I cut her off.

"Peter?" I said, looking at her.

"What, oh no I just meant that-" She stopped talking as I turned around to go to Peters room instead.

"Peter, are you in there?" I called out, waiting by his door.

"No." He replied, making me smile a little.

"No, you're not in your room?" I asked.

"Well, uh yeah, yeah I am, sorry." He said as he opened the door, blocking my view of his room with his body.

"Is Y/N there? I need to talk to her." I said as I tried to peer round his shoulder.

"No, I haven't seen her since earlier." He lied. What is it with everybody and lying to me today? He tried to shut the door, but I stuck my foot in the way and pushed it open wider so I could slip inside.

"Is that you Peter?" A voice called out. I walked through the entrance hall way and into the main part of the room. On his bed sat Y/N. She was wearing one of his hoodies and curled up in his duvets. Her eyes were red from crying and she was looking up at me so desperately. I felt a twinge of jealousy as I saw they were setting up for a movie night.

"No, it's me." I said softly.

Peter walked up behind me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "Look, Nat, I don't think it is the best time. She doesn't want you right now." He said gently.

 I turned back to Y/N, "Do you want me here?" I asked. She looked up at me and shook her head slowly as she hugged her knees to her chest. "N-not r-right now." She said between sobs, her voice breaking.

 I nodded. "Okay well, I'll see you tomorrow." All I wanted to do was hold her  I turned around and Peter stepped aside to let me pass. "Night, Y/N." I whispered softly before shutting the door behind me. I decided to go and talk to Clint, he always knew how to talk some sense into me.

                                                                                     -----

Hey guys, this is a shorter chapter but I am working on the next one right now so it should be up soon. It's going to be Y/N's POV and a bit of other stuff. I hope you guys are enjoying the story and if not perhaps you could give me some suggestions of what you want to happen in the story and where I could improve, that would be great.

As always remember to:

Go for walk, or some form of exercise.

Make sure you get enough sleep, 8 hours or more.

Go get a glass of water, we all know you don't drink enough, myself included.

Message your friends or if you get on with them, spend time with family.

Have a good day/ evening and as always you're all amazing and stunning x