Chapter 9

y/n/n - your nickname

Pretend Vision and Jarvis can exist at the same time, Ik they can't but still.

Warning: A little bit of sex/ making out, at the bottom but not loads, or in much detail, it's not relevant to the story either so you can skip it if you want. I will put a warning where it begins as well.

Y/N's POV

After Nat left I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning my room. I hadn't cleaned it in about 8 weeks, so it was a big job. I hadn't really felt motivated enough to do it, but now I had Nat. I cleaned it so she would enjoy spending time in my room more, also because it looked a mess. 

After about 2 hours, the floor was clear enough to hoover and walk around. I turned the hoover on and ran it back and forth over the wooden panels, picking up dust and crumbs. I turned the hoover off and put it back from its place in the storage cupboard. I grabbed a cloth and sprayed some window cleaner onto all my windows giving them a good clean. Once I was done I threw the cloth away. I put all the pizza boxes and drink cans into a bag and took them outside into the cardboard and metal recycling. 

Once that was done I walked into the kitchen and made my self a little snack out of carrot sticks and humous. I sat on the sofa and asked JARVIS to put my music on, quietly. I sat there humming along when someone sat on the sofa arm by my head. I twisted my head to see Wanda sat there.

"Hey." I said, still laid down. 

"Hey." She replied.

"You wanna sit?" I asked sitting up, giving her space to sit down. She moved from the sofa arm and sat down next to me. "What's wrong?" Wanda had a strange look on her face.

"I'm not sure, Vis seems to be ignoring me." She frowned.

"Trust me, Wands, Vis is not ignoring you. He cares about you too much. Besides he is terrified of  what me and Nat would do if he ever hurt you." I joked.

"True." She laughed. "I think I need to go talk to him." She said getting up. "Thanks y/n."

"No problem, Wands. Tell me how it goes?" I asked.

"Of course y/n/n." She smiled and left to find Vision.

                                                                                   ***

{Time skip}

Y'N's POV

Wanda walked back into the kitchen, closely followed by Vision. 

"You alright?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay." She smiled. "I was going to make dinner, with Vis." She told me.

"Ooooh okay, I can't wait, I'm sure it will taste great. I will leave you to it." I said, smirking slightly. She shook her head at me, laughing. 

                                                                            ***

{Time skip, bc I am lazy}

Y/N's POV

After dinner, we all sat around the TV for movie night. I was sat on the Sofa with Peter and Wanda. Pietro came to sit next to his sister but Wanda pushed him away, saving the space for Nat. He looked confused until he saw the Russian walk in the room. Tony and Steve sat next to each other on the other sofa, slightly closer than necessary, much to mine and Wanda's amusement. Vision sat behind Wanda on a bar stool. Clint, Thor and Bruce had yet to join us.