Chapter 21

Y/n's POV

Peter laughed triumphantly as he beat us all again.

"Ha, I told you, no one will beat me ever!" He pumped his fists excitedly.

"Yeah okay, Peter." I laughed at him.

"Yeah be quiet, your annoyingly big headed at the minute." MJ warned as she nudged him in his ribs.

"Pizzas here!" Pietro sped into the room carrying them in his arms.

We cleared the table of cards and spread the pizzas, drinks and sides out so we could all eat our own.

"Not get me anything?" Pietro asked.

"Yeah I did, here you get half my pizza and I ordered you cookies, the coke is all yours too." I said nodding at my order.

"Thanks y/n." Pietro sat down next to me and grabbed a slice of pizza. Wanda sat at the head of the table with MJ, Ned and Peter on the other side.

We talked and laughed over stories of Peter embarrassing himself, or of failed training sessions where I messed up and of tales of Wanda saving the day, again. Pietro re-told some of our best pranks and MJ and Ned laughed over stories of Peter getting into fights with Flash.

After some time we had all eaten as much as possible and Pietro grabbed the monopoly set out. We cleared the table and set up the game.

                                                                  {Time skip- 1 hour}

"I HATE YOU." Peter yelled.

"OH? WELL NEXT TIME DON'T STEAL MY MONOPOLY!" MJ Retorted.

"Peter, give MJ her £200.00, you landed on her property." Wanda said cooly.

"NO, SHE'S IN JAIL! I'M NOT GIVING MY MONEY TO A CRIMINAL!" Peter yelled back.

"That's not how you PLAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Pietro screamed.

"Why is Pietro screaming?" I asked.

"Shut the fuck up y/n, you don't get to talk after stealing my last railroad!" Wanda threw a pillow at me.

"I WISH I WAS NEVER BORN!"Peter said dramatically.

"ME TOO!" I yelled back.

"YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?" MJ and Wanda said at the same time.

"AGHHHHHHHH!" Pietro and Ned screamed.

"WHAT IS ALL THIS YELLING?" Fury stormed into the main room angrily.

"Oh we were just playing monopoly, Mr. Fury, sir." Peter said.

"That is an awful lot of yelling. Keep it down." He ordered.

We all nodded that we would. "Y/n, a word." He stepped out the room.

"No one steal my money, or I will blast you." I threatened as I left to see the Director.

   ***

"Fury?" I asked as I stepped into the room where he was.

"Agent Romanoff asked me to give you this." He handed me a small blue book.

I took it from him, slowly. "Where have they gone sir?" I asked.