Chapter 15

WARNING: Mentions of Self harm, suicide, and depression. If these things trigger you then I wouldn't read this chapter. At the bottom I will give a brief overview of what happened without the details so the next few chapters make sense. 

Y/N's POV

That night I slept the whole time I was in Nat's arms. I was terrified of what she was going to say when she saw my cuts but instead of being scared away she helped me and held me tighter than before. I loved her more in that moment than I ever had before. 

I felt Nat shift beneath me and I looked at the clock on her bedside table. 10:18 am. We had overslept. I kissed Nat on the neck to wake her up. She smiled a little but refused to open her eyes. "Just 5 more minutes." She begged. I continued to kiss her neck, lightly. She turned over, so she was closer to me and kissed me back, eyes still shut. I escaped her arms and stood up from the bed.

"No where are you going?" She asked, in her gorgeous morning voice.

"Shower. If you want to join me thats fine. But I guess you want 5 more minutes instead." I said smirking a little.

"No wait, I'm here." She jumped out of bed and walked over to me, looping her arms around my waist and kissing me properly.

"Mmm that's. What. I. Thought." I said between kisses. She took my hand and lead me into the bathroom where we both stepped into the shower. 

30 minutes later we wrapped dressing gowns around ourselves and Nat stayed in the bathroom to get ready whilst I went to dry my hair at her desk. As I did I decided that I wanted to get changed first, so I stood up and walked over to her wardrobe. I took a t-shirt she had stolen from Steve, a jumper of Tony's, and a pair of her leggings. I got dressed and began to brush through my hair as Nat appeared in the mirror behind me. "Stealing from me again are we?" She asked laughing.

"What no!?" I said confused.

"First my heart, and now my hoodies. What's next my last name?" She said. I looked at her in shock and confusion. "I'm kidding about the last part, it is too soon." She laughed and kissed me again. "Besides they look better on you than me." 

I smile and dried my hair as she got dressed in the background behind me. Once we were both ready I took her hand and we went downstairs, greeted by the smell of food.

"Woah, what is cooking because I want some of that!" I said happily as I saw Wanda at the stove.

"Full English breakfast for those joining us." She said as she checked the bacon.

"Well I am definately joining, how about you Nat?" I asked as she poured us all some tea/coffee. 

"Yeah sure." She smiled at me.

"You talk to Nat?" Wanda asked me as she turned her attention to the eggs.

"A little bit. I am not very good at talking about my emotions so I was wondering if you could show Nat how I am feeling instead? Or look through my mind and give her an idea? If you don't want to that is okay, I just thought it was better than my rambling." I said nervously.

"Yeah I can do that, if you are both okay with it. It may hurt, but I will do my best to make sure it doesn't." Wanda promised.

"I know and we are both okay with that, I asked her last night." I explained.

"Okay well, let's eat and then we can go somewhere else where we won't be disturbed. How does that sound?" Wanda asked stirring the beans.

"Sounds good." I said as I buttered some toast and put it on a plate in the middle of the table, cut into strips so we could dip them into our eggs.