Chapter 4

Y/N's POV

I walked back into my room and flopped onto my bed. Training was over and I really needed a shower but I just could not stop thinking about what had happened already this morning. I was a complete mess around the Russian red-head.

I blushed during my boxing when Nat held my waist, I tensed because I hate people touching me but it was slightly less bad with her doing it. I was stupid at breakfast because Nat asked for the honey pot and I thought she was calling me honey! Why did I think that? We hated each other, we always argued, and we have never had a proper decent conversation. Then later at training when she pinned me to the ground all I could think about was how close our faces were, how green her eyes were and how she was practically laid on top of me.

I broke out of my thoughts as I saw a hand wave in front of my face. I jumped out of bed and punched the person in the face. "What was that for Y/N!?" Steve shouted as he held his face.

"Omg Steve! I'm so sorry, I was not concentrating. I was just thinking and I was away with my thoughts and I just saw this hand and I just sorta reacted. I'm so so sorry." I apologised repeatedly to the super soldier.

"Don't worry about it," He said pinching his nose, his eyes watering from the shock "I know you didn't mean it, although I am interested in what got you so distracted, that is not like you." He said looking at me, calmer after he got over the surprise of being punched in the nose.

"Oh just uh nothing really, yeah... not important." I lied badly.

"Mhmm sure. Well I came to tell you that Tony is holding a party at 8PM because Carol, is visiting us." He informed me kindly.

"Oh okay, thanks Steve, I guess I will see you there then." I smiled at him.

"Yeah I guess you will. Also the whole team will be there, it is compulsory." He smiled back.

"Uhh everyone?" I questioned.

"Yeah, everyone, so you and Nat had better try and get along for one evening at least." He laughed.

"Shouldn't be a problem." I laughed weakly, trying to stop the blush I could sense from the mention of her name.

"Anyway, I will leave you to it." He smiled again and shut the door on the way out.

I looked back at my clock. 15:47 PM. "Shit!" I exclaimed as I jumped into the shower for a quick 10 minute wash. I washed my hair this time. Jumping out I dried myself off quickly and got most of the water out of my hair. I pulled on a pair of black jeans, a navy blue tank top and my mothers necklace. I left my golden brown hair curling past my shoulders, tying it only half up, just so it kept its length but stayed out my face. I locked my door and sprinted down to the garage where Tony kept the cars. "JARVIS? Which car can I take?" I asked the AI

"Whichever one you would like Miss Y/L/N" He replied

"Thanks, but could you just call me 'Y/N'?"

"Of course...Y/N" He jested. Tony really had done wonders on this AI's personality.

I walked over to a black Chevrolet Corvette and requested manual control from F.R.I.D.A.Y, I drove the car out of the compound and over to Midtown High school. Stark wanted me to pick him up at 16:00 PM. I pulled up outside the main entrance, at 16:18 PM, and saw him talking to a pretty girl with long brown hair and a boy with short black hair. I knew they were MJ and Ned. Parker brought them to the tower a few times before. "Sorry to break up the party but Stark needs you kid." I yelled out of the window. A few heads turned our way as the name 'Stark' was mentioned. Parker said his good byes and just as he was about to get into the car, in the seat next me, a voice called out. "Damn Parker, ain't your girlfriend a bit old for you?" The kid laughed and high fives his mates. Peter ignored him. "Hey kid!" I yelled back. "1) Peter is 15 and I am 29, we are not dating. 2) Peter is in a committed relationship, which is more than you will ever have.. 3) I do not like men. 4) This car I am driving right now, is worth more than your whole house." I smiled sweetly and waved at him, in a way that I had used to complete a few missions in the past. In other words, seductively. He gulped and shuffled his feet. "Lost for words are we Flash?" Parker suddenly yelled. I laughed and yelled back out to MJ and Ned, "You two are invited to the compound tonight, Stark's orders." They thanked me as I drove away, leaving Flash dumbstruck.