Chapter 16

Y/N's POV

I groaned as the morning light filtered through Nat's blind and fell onto my face. I turned over slightly and realised I was still with Wanda and Nat. Wanda had fallen asleep on my chest, arm looped around my waist and Nat had her arm around my shoulder, pulling me into her. I smiled and pushed Wanda off of me gently, before releasing myself from Nat's embrace. It was 7am, so I decided to go down stairs and make the two of them breakfast, as a thank you for the previous night. 

I pulled on some of Nat's clothes and headed downstairs. Vision was stood in the kitchen talking to Steve and Tony. "Hey guys." I greeted them smiling a little.

"Oh hey y/n, how are you?" Steve asked me.

"Yeah good, I'm just making Nat and Wanda pancakes." I told him.

"Wanda? She was with you last night?" Vision asked.

"With me and Nat we had a movie marathon day and kind of fell asleep." I said.

"Oh." Vision looked a little upset.

"Don't worry, they'll be up soon and you can have Wanda back." I grinned at him.

The others chuckled and I got the ingredients out for the pancakes and began to cook them in the pan. After I had a reasonable stack of pancakes I grabbed a tray and asked Peter, who had just walked in, to help me carry the food up to Nat's room. He grabbed the orange juice, some glasses and the cutlery whilst I carried the plates, pancakes and the sauces. I pushed the door open slowly and told Peter to set the stuff down on Nat's bedside table. He did so and left quietly, after I thanked him. 

"Hey, wands. Wake up." I said gently as I shook her shoulder slightly. She stirred a little and pulled the duvet closer to her. I smiled and yanked the duvet off of both of them, making them jolt awake from the cold. 

"Y/nnnnnnnn. Whyyyy?" Wanda complained grouchily.

"Babe!" Nat yelled.

"I made you guys pancakes but if you don't want them then fine."I said smiling.

They huffed but woke up a little more. I pulled the duvet back over them and rested the tray in front of them, before pouring their drinks.

 "Wheres yours?" Nat asked looking at me.

"Not hungry." I said.

"Don't care." Nat said as she cut a piece of her pancake off and held it out towards me. I raised an eyebrow at her, but she just smirked. I bit the pancake and smiled at her. 

"Happy?" I asked.

"A little." She said as she patted the space next to her, inviting me to sit down.

"I have to train Peter today, I haven't been doing it recently." I told the two of them.

"I need to work with you on your powers too." Wanda reminded me.

"Back to routine training tomorrow." Nat said as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Ughhhh." I groaned. "Fine."

"Also there are no missions for you, for three weeks." Nat told me.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"We are making sure you are making progress before you join missions, and it is a good incentive." Wanda said.

I sighed, a little annoyed but I knew they were doing what was best for me. "Okay." 

Nat and Wanda finished their pancakes, coxing me into eating about 2 pancakes in total and some orange juice. They did taste really good.