Chapter 14

WARNING: Mentions of Self harm, suicide, and depression. If these things trigger you then I wouldn't read this chapter. At the bottom I will give a brief overview of what happened without the details so the next few chapters make sense. Making out/ slight hints of sex but little detail.

Y/N's POV

I sat down on my bed and began to prepare for the day ahead. There were no missions, I had already trained and eaten so there wasn't much else for me to do. I was still thinking about what to do with my spare time when Nat knocked on my door and walked in slowly.

"Hey." I smiled at her.

"Hey, can I sit?" She asked, pointing at my bed. I nodded and shuffled over so she had more than enough room to sit down. "How are you feeling?"

"Uh yeah, good. I am good." I said.

"For some reason I don't believe you." She said softly. "You'd didn't delete the gym footage this morning." She told me.

"I forgot. Steve walked in and it just slipped my mind. Wait... how did you know I delete the footage?" I asked.

"I know that you get up super early and train for hours and then delete the footage. I could just never find it because you deleted the back up on the system. Why do you do that?" She looked at me closely.

"I just don't think that Tony needs to watch me train for 3 hours in the morning, thats' all." I said defensively.

"All right, chill. Well we both have the day off so I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie?" She asked changing the subject for me.

"Yeah, sure that would be great." I said kissing her cheek as I got up off of my bed.

"We can go to the main room and then get snacks?" She asked.

"Sure, thing baby." I said grabbing her hand and leading her downstairs.

                                                                      ***

Y/N's POV

I was walking down the corridor when I saw Wanda. I turned to Nat, "Do you reckon you could give me 10 minutes? I said I would go with Wanda to see Pietro in med bay." 

"Yeah that's fine, I'll get the snacks ready." She kissed me on the lips before turning away.

"Hey Wands?" I called out, she looked back at me and waited for me to catch up. "Are you going to med bay?

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"Just wondered if you wanted some company?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She agreed after a moments pause. We walked side by side as we made our way to where Pietro was staying. We walked into the plain white room and saw Pietro propped up by a stack of pillows behind him, as he was eating his lunch.

"Hey speedy." I said as I sat next to him.

"Y/n/n! Came to see me at last." He joked.

"Yeah well, had to make sure you weren't causing Bruce or Dr.Cho any trouble." I grinned him as Wanda sat next to me. We sat and talked for the next 15 minutes when Dr.Cho walked in and announced that Pietro needed his meds. "Alright, well I shall see you soon Maximoff." I waved goodbye as me and Wanda walked out.

"Have you spoken to Nat?" She asked, not looking at me.

"Not yet, no." I admitted. She stopped and I walked into her.