Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I shoved Nat away from me and as she stumbled back I teleported away. I didn't have a clear destination in mind so when I appeared on Wanda's balcony I was a little surprised. I knocked on the glass door, hoping she was in her room. She was, thank god. "What are you doing there?" She asked me, in her towel as she had just gotten out of the shower. 

"Sorry, I teleported away from a situation and I wasn't thinking clearly, I just kind of ended up here." I told her apologetically.

"Right well, come in." Wanda said, gesturing to her room. "I'm going to get changed." She turned back into the bathroom and came out a minute later wearing her pyjamas. 

"Thanks for letting me in." I said, trying to dry my eyes with my long sleeve.

"No problem, you want to tell me whats up?" She asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"I just needed to get away from the party so I went on a walk and Nat found me. We had a conversation but it got a bit much so I teleported away." I told her.

"Right, so Nat is...?" She asked.

"Probably on her way back here. Shit. If she asks if you have seen me can you say you haven't please?" I begged her.

"I can't just lie to her, she is my friend too, you know." Wanda said annoyed.

"I know, but please, this is really important. I just, I need to go talk to Peter." I said, fiddling with the hem of my shirt.

"Peter? Why him?" She asked confused.

"We had a conversation earlier, when I picked him up form school and he knows something I'm not ready to tell the rest of you. Nat forced it out of me and I cant face her right now." I mumbled.

"Forced?" Wanda asked concerned.

"No, not like that but she just cornered me and pushed me against this tree so I couldn't leave, and basically said she would stand there until I told her. So I did and then I pushed her away and teleported so I wouldn't have to face her." I explained.

"Right, okay. Look, go see Peter if he can help you, Nat is probably already on her way over here."  She said as I got up from her bed. "Hey, anything you need, I'm here for you. I'm glad you got Peter, but talk to me too." She said smiling sadly.

"Yeah, well I might need to soon." I said faking a smile for her sake. She nodded and I left her room, before walking into Peters and shutting the door behind me slowly.

"Hey Peter, you there?" I asked tentatively. I heard no reply so I walked further into the room and I saw him laid on his bed with his headphones in. I walked over to him, so he could see me. "Hey." I said awkwardly standing there. 

"Y/N! Are you alright?" He asked, taking his headphones out, after hugging me tightly. 

I laughed, "Yeah, yeah I'm okay." 

"What happened?" He asked.

"Well after you distracted the team I got changed and went for a walk. Nat noticed and followed after me. She asked what was wrong and I said nothing and she cornered me until I told her." I looked down at my feet. 

"Hey, come here." Peter cleared his bed so I could sit with him.

"Thanks." I croaked, my voice nearly breaking.

"Does she know then?" He asked, rubbing my back slowly. I nodded at him. "Okay. Well you need cheering up so wait there." Before I could say anything he got up and walked to the other side off his room. He bent down and grabbed a tub of chocolate ice cream out a mini fridge. "Movie night?" He asked me.