Chapter 3 - I'm not the only one

Details, details, details.

Yes, as all of you know, I am one who loves details. So yes again, this story will be detailed. :) So you will have to wait a few chapters until Aizen finally makes an entry into the story....but I'm sure you'll all see some funny moments in these chapters :)

Oh, and i was wondering. How did you like the summary/description of the story? I wanted it to sound cool and mysterious and catchy this time. So what do you guys think of it? Love to hear your comments below!

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

"Would you like something to eat, Sana chan?" Orihime asked as we sat down in her living room. "No, that's fine." "No no! I'll at least get some chocolates for us to eat." She ran into the kitchen and got all assortments of chocolates and I laughed. She placed it on the table in front of me and sat down. “You didn’t have to you know?” I said as I reached for one of them. “No, I wanted to eat them too.” She confessed sheepishly making me laugh again.

I popped one of the chocolates into my mouth and hummed. "Wow! These are really good! Where did you buy them?" Orihime blushed while looking down. "Actually, I made them." My eyes were ready to pop out of their sockets. These were really really good! "That's amazing!! You have to teach me!"

"Okay sure! Who do you want to give it to?" She asked me with a slightly teasing smile causing me to blush. "No! I don't have anyone special yet." I said sheepishly. She giggled and got out her books. "Okay, but you have to tell me when you get someone special! Now, please teach me, Sana chan!" I nodded and we began our group study.

The group study went well and we finished the assignment rather quickly. Orihime was actually getting better at Maths and Chemistry and she kept complimenting me saying that I was a really good teacher. I felt rather embarrassed by her compliments because I had never had anyone from my age group honestly compliment me in anything besides my paintings or my formal etiquettes.

Orihime also asked me to stay the night since by the time we were done, it was already 9:00. But I had a client meeting the next morning so I couldn't stay. After giving a call to Sado asking if everything was okay now, I headed back to my house. I was really lucky to have come here to Karakura high school. And I was sure my stay here was going to be an unforgettable experience.

"Today we should go to the ice cream shop. Sado kun is healed so we should go at least today!" Orihime whined. "That's true, Orihime chan! We should all go today!" Hirako cheered as well and I raised a brow. "Right, right, Sana chan?" He looked at me hopefully and I laughed. "Oi teme....who are you to give your opinion? You disappeared that day when Chado got hurt. You don't have the right to speak in this conversation." Ichigo snapped at him. "Mou Ichigo kun! I'm afraid of blood. I didn't want to faint there and end up with you having to take me home. It would have been troublesome for you.....right?"

Ichigo clenched his jaw with no comeback to Hirako's excuse. Hirako smiled smugly and turned to me again. "Ne ne, even if the others don't come, lets go Sana chan! Please?" I smiled as I got up and put my notes in my bag. "I'm sorry guys. But I cant make it today. I have sword practice today." The minute I mentioned that, the atmosphere in the classroom turned almost....dark.

"Sword practice?" Ishida asked cautiously. I didn't understand what was so strange about that and I shrugged. "Yes. I've been learning sword fighting since I was a child. It's kind of an art that I had to learn as a part of being a plutocrat. Wakayoshi sensei is a highly respected teacher in the arts and he's been teaching me ever since I moved to Japan. He does teach me how to fight with an actual sword but I'm still really rough and I don't think I could use a sword in a real fight."