Chapter 29 - Other Arrancar?

Sana pov:

After about fifteen minutes of walking through random corridors, I finally heard some voices. They didn't sound like any if the voices I had heard before and I noticed a door from which there was light on the other side. I guess I could ask them for directions. Because of the necklace, I wouldn't be sensed and I wanted to make sure that the people on the other side weren't mad people like Szayel. So I hid beside the door and peered inside just a little.

I wasn't expecting anything in particular, but I pouted when I saw several people there. There was one old man who was sitting on a chair that was made with....bones. Eww....and around him, there were about five people. The old guy had two big scars on his face and well, he looked grumpy. He was silent and the other Arrancar around him were standing and talking amongst themselves. Some were bickering, and one of them was standing silently.  They didn't look like the mad scientist type like Szayel, but I knew that they were strong and mostly violent Arrancar nonetheless.

I didn't feel like getting involved with them since I was sure Sousuke san wouldn't really like it if I spoke to someone without his permission. Well, I did want to ask them for directions, but Ulquiorra had given me those instructions too after all. And I didn’t feel like getting into trouble right now. So I decided to continue looking through Las Noches until I either ran into the three leaders or Ulquiorra.

I shrugged and turned around to head off, but I screeched and fell on my back and into the room when I saw someone's face barely millimeters from mine the minute I turned around. "Uwah! Uff!" Ow ow ow ow ow....." I mumbled rubbing my back. I looked up and sweatdropped when I saw an Arrancar wearing a rather weird uniform. He had long flowing purple hair, blue eyes and his eyelashes were abnormally long. My eyebrow twitched as I gave an awkward smile. Great.....I got caught.....

"Heh? Who's the ugly b****? I've never seen her before." I looked back at the Arrancar in the room who noticed me because of my yelp. One of them with long braided hair and the hollow mask like a saber toothed tiger looked at me with a scowl. He looked to be about 18-19 or so....I'm not sure though. But the old man sitting in the skeleton chair opened one eye and looked at me seriously causing me to sweatdrop even more. "Oi oi! How can you call something this beautiful ugly? Honestly, none of you have any beauty sense! Someone with my perfection and charisma is the only one in this group who actually sees true beauty! Isn't that right, little girl?"

The guy who had caught me spying on them looked at me with a weird pose and smile. I laughed awkwardly. He held his hand out so I could stand up. I hesitated but I took his hand anyway and stood up slowly. I was getting suspicious looks from all the people in the room and I was particularly not too happy about the way the old guy was watching me.

"W-well, I think most people have their own beauty on the inside...." I mumbled unsure. "Yes yes of course! What a beautiful answer from a beautiful little girl!" The purple haired one almost squealed and I twitched again. Was it just me, or was this guy a beauty freak? He was going on about 'this is beautiful' and 'that is beautiful' and I was just totally lost in this situation. I don't think I wanted to be here for long. These guys were even weirder than Szayel. At least I could tell that Szayel was a mad scientist, but these guys just looked.....weird.

I slowly inched towards the door, managing my awkward smile. "I-I'm just gonna go now....I don't want to interrupt anything....so yeah, bye!" I turned, but the guy who had commented on me earlier teleported in front of me, blocking my way. I gasped in surprise as I my nose collided with his chest….and hurt. I took a step back but he grabbed my arm tightly and I clenched my jaw to keep from wincing. "I believe Baraggan sama didn't give you permission to leave." He sneered and I frowned. "I don't need anyone's permission, I'll have you know." I tried to pull my arm away from his, but he tightened his grip and growled. "How dare you look down on Baraggan sama, b****! When you don’t have even an ounce of reiatsu!"