Chapter 37 - Rouge

Sana pov:

"Sana, Aizen sama wants to see you." I opened my eyes to see Ulquiorra standing near the door with his hands in his pockets. I sighed and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Time to face him again....and I had to make sure I didn't look suspicious. I didn't say a word and I followed him to Sousuke's room again. Ichimaru san and Tousen san were there as well and when I entered, Ichimaru san grinned at me. "That was quite an interestin' reiatsu you showed Ulquiorra, Sana chan." I gave a half hearted smile and bowed. "Thank you. I have to thank Kagamihato for making me a little stronger than I was before."

I took a breath and decided it was time for me to ask for my cell phone. I had to contact Kisuke before that bum started throwing a tantrum. "I need to make a phone call." I said without looking up and I cringed as the atmosphere got tense.

Tousen pov:

"Thank you. I have to thank Kagamihato for making me a little stronger than I was before." Sana san said with a slight smile in her voice. She was standing just a few feet away from me but I couldn't make out her exact location because her reiatsu had been hidden. I had always depended on my ability to sense people because of my blindness and in her case it was rather difficult. It made me uneasy that a person with so much power was hiding her very presence.

"I need to make a phone call." She broke the silence yet again and I frowned. She wanted to contact someone?

"Oh, who is it you need to talk to?" Aizen sama asked her and she sighed. "A friend who's been trying to contact me non stop....his name is Kisuke." "Kisuke?" Aizen sama didn't sound happy. It was understandable though; what would Sana san have to talk to Urahara Kisuke unless it was to do something about Aizen sama's plans? If she thought that it was going to be easy to stop Aizen sama with her level of fighting skills, she was wrong. She could barely make him move a step when she fought him the first time. Even though I had heard that she had become stronger after the Hougyoku had been removed, I doubt she still had enough power to stand up against Aizen sama.

"Its not Urahara Kisuke, if that's what you're wondering." She said yet again and Aizen sama chuckled. "I trust you Sana. After all, you know that it is not right to contact the enemy." Aizen sama walked to her and handed her the communication device that she had brought with her. I heard a noise come from it and I narrowed my eyes.

"Sana, would it be alright to listen to your conversation?" Aizen sama asked her. "Yeah, sure." I understood that Aizen sama wanted her as his Queen, but I still felt that he was giving her too much freedom. However, it wasn't my place to talk or give him any suggestions on the way he treated her. After all, she did seem to return his gestures and she knew well enough now that contacting her friends was not something that Aizen sama would be silent about.

I could hear a beeping noise and then ringing. A few rings later, someone picked up and yelled. “You baka!!!!” "Gwahh!!" Sana san yelled in surprised and I could hear as she fumbled with her device and caught it before it could fall to the ground. The voice on the other side was a male but definitely not Urahara Kisuke.

"Sana!!!! I cant believe you're calling me now!! Where in heaven's name have you been?! I called you a million times and you don't even answer your damn phone! Why do you even have a phone if you're not gonna answer it?! I cant believe how irresponsible you've become....!!" The person talking on the other side didn't seem to stop and Sana san just sighed and stayed quiet. "Naa....it seems Sana chan is gettin' scold'd a lot here. And she looks rather calm for the amount of yellin' she's receivin'." Ichimaru commented with a chuckle.

"And I don't believe it! I call you and.....uh, Sana? Are you even listening to me?" The man finally stopped yelling and Sana san sighed again. "You done?" She asked in a rather bored tone and the person talking to her gasped. "You done?! You done?!! Is that what you say after I spend ten minutes yelling at you for your irresponsibility?!" "Oh please, Kisuke. How do you expect me to answer my phone when its not with me? Honestly, you called me fifteen times in two days! My beeper wouldn't stop and it was so annoying! What's so important that you have to call so many times?!" Sana san sounded slightly annoyed and she huffed.