Chapter 22 - Privacy invasion

Hey guys! A small request to all of you readers :P

I just wanted to say that it would be great if you could resist swearing in the comments. Even though I dont mind it and I actually find it quite comical to read, Wattpad seems to mark them as offensive. Its a pain in the butt to keep marking the comments as not offensive lol XD

Well, you guys can swear if you want to ^^' but it would be best to bleep it out....you know, the usual #@%$ or *** would work :P

Anyway, Happy Reading!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

Szayel cursed under his breath occasionally but they had stopped arguing. Thank goodness....and now I was able to concentrate on the lesson happening in class. The teacher was teaching combustible chain reactions and unfortunately for me, Szayel kept passing annoying remarks at the teacher and at the Chemistry that he obviously couldn't understand. It didn't seem to end as he kept yapping off non stop the whole day. And even during lunch, I couldn't have a decent meal with Ichigo and the others because he just had to be there to ruin it.

It was finally last period and it was gym class. The physical education teacher had told us to run ten rounds around the soccer field and he had gone off by himself. Most of us didn't bother running and we stood in groups talking amongst ourselves.

School had actually been rather awkward today. Ulquiorra hadn't left Ichigo's side and Szayel and Stark hadn't left my side. Ulquiorra seemed too aware of Ichigo, and well, I couldn't blame him. Ichigo was strong.....but I doubt he was as strong as Ulquiorra anyway. Ichigo had the feeling that he was being watched but because the Arrancar were concealing their reiatsu, he wasn't able to tell that Ulquiorra was actually right beside him.

Right now, I was sitting with Orihime, Tatsuki, Keigo and Mizuiro. "Man....I cant believe the teacher ditched us like this! He's getting influenced by Ichigo!! Ichigo always ditches me!" Keigo whined. "Its not like that, Asano kun. Kurosaki kun is just busy with things." Orihime supported him and I glanced at him as he spoke to Sado and Ishida. Ulquiorra was listening to them intently and I had a feeling that they were talking something related to Soul Society. If it was any other sort of general talk like it had been all day, Ulquiorra would have looked like he was ignoring them. But this time he was listening very intently.

"Busy?! Ichigo is busy??!!!! With what?!" Keigo asked with his eyes wide and almost popping out of their sockets. I sweatdropped as Orihime stuttered and began saying something on the lines of Soul Society and Hollows and such. It wasn't going to be good if she actually said that so I intervened before they could get suspicious. I mean, how would they react if we began talking about different dimensions and portals and what nots? First of all, they probably wouldn’t believe Orihime because she was known to being slightly eccentric; secondly, if they did believe her, they’d probably faint because of the shock.

"Ichigo just got a part time job. That's why he's busy." "Part time job? He didn't tell us about it....where does he work? And without us?" Mizuiro asked and I sweatdropped even more. Oh crap....I totally made that up! What was I supposed to tell them now? C'mon think! Think! Think! Some job that was far away and would give them the hint that they couldn't go see him.

A light bulb went off in my he's and I held up my finger. "He works at a host club in the next town. He and his family need the money so you cant say anything about it, okay Keigo?" I said with a finger on my lips and he watched with wide eyes. He was about to speak buy we were interrupted when two girls came running to us. "Trouble! Big trouble! Sana chan! We need your help!!"