Chapter 7 - Soul Society

Sana pov:

"I'm really glad you guys could make it to my house today! I really had a good time." I said as we sat at the dining table. Hotaru and the other maids were serving dinner on the table and we were waiting for all the dishes to be placed in front of us.

"We had a good time too. Thank you for inviting us." Sado said and I smiled. "Sana chan, there's something important we need to discuss with you." Urahara san said breaking the calm atmosphere. "What is it, Urahara san?" "We need you to go to Soul Society with us." Yoroichi san said. "To Soul Society? What for?" I asked but they stopped talking when the maids entered the room again to keep the food on the table. Well, this was a matter that couldn't be openly discussed so I looked at Hotaru. "Hotaru? Could you please take the others outside? We have something personal to discuss. I'll call you when we're done."

"Of course, Sana sama." She bowed and all the other maids exited the dining room after her. I looked back to the others and smiled. "So you were saying?" "I believe you remember the time you came to my shop." I nodded. "Since your spiritual pressure is unusually high, we had to inform it to the higher ups in Soul Society. The captain-commander wishes to see you and gauge your spiritual pressure for himself. Of course, this is a matter that will be discussed in front of all the captains of the 13 squads and they will also try to figure out if you have some special reason to have this spiritual pressure."

"Special reason?" "Yeah....in case you could awaken shinigami powers or if you have any other ability." My eyes went slightly wide at what they said. "What? You're saying that I could be a shinigami?" "That is a possibility, but we cant say that's 100% true unless we test it out." Ichigo said. "Oh okay....so when do we have to go?" I asked. I had to match it up with my schedule too. I mean, I had client meetings and places to go to with my mother, so I had to be informed before hand to plan out important appointments. Missing school for a few days wasn't a problem though.

"Actually, the sooner, the better. Is it alright if you leave tomorrow? Yoroichi san, Kurosaki kun, Sado kun and Orihime chan will go with you." Urahara san asked. I watched him for a moment, thinking about my schedule. I didn't have anything for the next four days so I guess it was okay to go. "Sure. Tomorrow sounds okay." I smiled and everyone in the room relaxed. "That's great news! Now....if we are done talking....can we eat?" Renji interrupted.

"Ah, freeloader san is hungry?" Jinta kun asked with a smirk and Renji twitched as he reached for the rice. He retracted his hand disappointed. He swallowed thickly and I shook my head with a smile. "Jinta kun, don't be so rude! Renji, don't hesitate. You can eat as much as you want. No limits. Eat well, okay?" I touched his arm and he looked at me with wide eyes and a blush. Then he turned to Jinta kun and pointed his finger at him. "Ha! In your face, you little brat!" He said and reached out to load his plate with food. He dug in like he hadn't eaten for at least a week. "Everyone else can start too." I reached out to serve myself too.

"Ittadakimas!" Orihime said and we all began to eat.

>>Timeskip

"Woah!! I didn't know you had such a huge place below your shop!" I looked around the vast landscape around me. I couldn't believe my eyes. I mean, just think about it. The shop that I had entered only twice till now had such a big space underneath. It was like a training ground and at least 50 feet deep and a radius of at least several miles was clear open space. Its like the space under the roads and all the houses above us didn't even exist.

"Yes yes, its nothing to be surprised about actually. This is where Kurosaki kun trained to become a full fledged shinigami." Urahara san said. "You nearly killed me that day, you know?" Ichigo grumbled. "Kurosaki kun, risks must be taken to do what you think is right." Urahara san lectured and Ichigo grumbled something under his breath. I shook my head with a smile. "I still have so much to learn about the world you guys live in. Anyway, how are we going to get to Soul Society?"