Chapter 47 - Love rival

Pic is Chen.....Sana's business partner and teacher :)

~~~~~~~~~~

Chen pov:

This was pathetic! Sana already had someone she was going out with? How come she never mentioned it to me? How come no one knows about this?

I was so distracted during the entire meeting and I kept making mistakes when we spoke to the client. I'm sure Sana knew it was because of what had happened earlier and I was to some extent furious about the rejection. I was one of the richest families in the world! How could she just reject me?! I always got what I wanted and I wasn't going to let some girl deprive me of what I wanted! Sana was beautiful and from a well off family and I wasn't going to let this chance slip!

But I was still edging to know. Who was this other person? She said he wasn't from the business circle so he was obviously not rich. Who was he? Was he more handsome than me? Where was he from? Or.....did Sana even have someone else really? After all, maybe she was just lying instead of rejecting me flat out. This was even more insulting than a direct rejection!

"Master Chen, is something wrong?" I was brought out of my thoughts by my secretary. "Mr. Hon, Sana said she already has someone in her heart. But I feel she is lying. And for her to reject me. Me, out of all people in the world." I narrowed my eyes as I watched her talking to the clients. The meeting had ended and the clients were talking to her on very general topics. I was standing a bit away, but I could still hear what they were talking about.

"Master Chen, I don't think its anything you need to worry about. After all, there is not one woman who has escaped from you. Might as well use some emotional blackmail and threats to make her understand her place." I smirked. That's true; no woman had ever been sane when they rejected me. I had dated many women before and I knew how to handle them if they rejected me or accepted me. Although, since I had my eyes set on Sana as a wife this time, I would have to be more precise in my verbal attacks.

I knew women in and out, body and mind; and this was going to be easy. She was going to be mine.

"Thank you for your time today, Miss Sana. We will get back in contact with you once we finalize the date when we start the new project." The client said and I walked to Sana to join the conversation. "Thank you, Mr. Kawasaki. I'm looking forward to working with you." Sana bowed and Mr. Kawasaki looked at me. "I will be looking forward to working with you too, Mr. Chen." I bowed as well, hiding my smirk as I glanced at Sana's unaware look. "Its an honor."

The clients left soon after and Sana sighed. She rubbed her face and I narrowed my eyes at the tired look on her face. She turned to me, a mixture of annoyance and sadness on her face. I put on my acting once again and looked at her disappointed. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to show my cunning side to her; after all, I wanted her to be my wife. I wanted to give her the special place and treat her like a queen. But her rejection gave me no choice....I would have to show her her status in front of me using force now.

"Chen, I'm sorry about earlier. I guess you'll leave now, right? One of my friend's is coming over for dinner so we'll have to discuss the next step later." The minute she said that, the door bell rang. Sana smiled, and I hated the look that came on her face. Was this the person who she liked? I would have to stick around and find out.

I just nodded without a word and Sana left. I frowned and narrowed my eyes dangerously as she walked away without another glance at me. "Master Chen, we should follow." My secretary said and I nodded. I walked to the door making sure I wasn't found out to be following her. When Sana opened the door, I saw a boy, about our age. He was tall and he had red hair tied up in a ponytail. He had strange markings on his face and he grinned when he entered.