Chapter 36 - Betrayed feelings

Yay! Long chapter ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

I ran through Las Noches, still unable to completely find my way through the intricate maze like corridors. Purely believing in where I could sense Ichigo and Ulquiorra, I took turns and ran through the corridors.

The most recent time I had spoken to Kagamihato was just after Ichigo and the others had arrived here. He had told me that I had gotten much stronger....and I could feel it too. I myself had so much reiastu within me that I didn't feel afraid or uncomfortable sensing even any the Arrancar’s reiastu anymore. Kagamihato had told me that when the Hougyoku was inside me absorbing my reiatsu for it's thirst to reach its full power, the limit of my powers had been broken off. Once such a high amount of reiatsu had been released from my body, the thing that had restrained my body from releasing limitless reiatsu had been broken as well.

So now, my speed, my power, me ability to see the enemy's attacks, and most of all, my physical strength had increased to a point which no one could even comprehend to....probably not even Sousuke. In fact, hearing this information from Kagamihato had reminded me of the time I had fought against Sousuke in the human world. I wasn't at the peak that time but I had managed to make him take two steps back. I had already noticed the change in power that time and now that I was completely released from the restraints and overpowered Kagamihato himself.....my powers could be used to kill. So even if I wasn't stronger than Sousuke, I could definitely do quite a bit of damage if I used my full power.

After several minutes of running, I made it to a broken wall. I twitched when I felt Ulquiorra's reiatsu. I walked to the broken wall from where I could see the endless sand and the comparatively lighter ceiling of Las Noches. I looked up and I could see a hole in the ceiling, probably made by Ulquiorra to reach the roof of Las Noches. I looked down and I could see Renji, Rukia and Orihime fighting two Espada. I could sense Ishida and Sado on one of the lower floors fighting another Espada and Ichigo was on the roof with Ulquiorra.

From his reiatsu, I could tell that Ulquiorra was already in his released form. No, he was stronger than that. I don't know what had made him like that, but I didn't care. His reiatsu wasn't anything compared to the reiastsu I had now. Ichigo's reiatsu was slowly diminishing and I had to save him now. I crouched gaining the potential energy in my legs and I jumped. I headed straight for the hole in the roof, confident that Renji, Sado, Rukia and Ishida could manage until I got back.

I made it to the roof in a few seconds and when I landed on the roof, Ulquiorra was holding Ichigo in the air by his collar. Ulquiorra looked different than usual. He had long hair, a full head guard, huge bat like wings coming out from his back and an aura of complete darkness around him. He looked like a creature sent from hell itself and I hated his negative reiatsu.

I would be lying if I said wasn't scared now. Not just for Ichigo's life but I was scared that I wouldn't be able to fight and protect my friends. My eyes stung and Ulquiorra noticed that I had come. He glanced down at me and held up his finger, summoning a Cero at its tip. "So you came all this way to see your precious friend die at my hands. Its futile for you to give me that look when you cant even fight and win against Aizen sama."

Believe, Sana. Believe in your power.....believe....in me. Kagamihato's voice echoed in my mind. Yes, I had to believe in myself. I had to believe in myself and protect the people important to me. I was strong. I had enough power to cause serious damage to even Sousuke but the only thing holding me back was my love for him. I couldn't decide between my friends and him when I had fallen for him....but....

I shook my head. I would have to think about Sousuke later. Right now, I had to take care of Ulquiorra. And even though he had been my caretaker all these days, I would not forgive him if he hurt Ichigo.