Chapter 23 - Game

This chapter is dedicated to iram0123~

Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

I sighed for the umpteenth time today. We didn't have classes today because of the final tournament and the tournament started at 11:00AM. I had left a little early so that I could give some motivational speeches to everyone who was going to play today. I had decided to drop in to Ichigo's house too despite objections from Ulquiorra. I wanted to see his father and sisters again so I headed there anyway. It was quite an interesting and.....depressing incident though.

>>Flashback

"I don't see what is so important that you need to visit the enemy's house." Ulquiorra lectured again. I don't care how many times he said that, I wasn't going to talk to him and I wasn't going to listen to him. Ichigo was my friend even before I 'joined up' with Aizen san. I had every right to visit his family as his friend. Besides, its not like I was going to tell him I was helping Aizen san. I had a feeling that Ichigo probably knew Aizen san, but I couldn't be sure. Whatever the case, I wasn't going to risk telling them about someone as dangerous as Aizen san.

I reached Ichigo's house a few minutes later and Stark seemed to react to Ichigo's reiatsu. "So this is where the substitute shinigami stays. I'm surprised you've been ignoring Ulquiorra the whole time and actually come this far. What will you do of Aizen sama asks you about this?" He asked me. I rolled my eyes and opened the gate to his house and stepped in. "Stark, I'm here just to see him as a friend. I'm not going to tell him anything about the Hougyoku or Aizen san."

Stark just sighed with a shrug and followed me. I was about to ring the door bell but I jumped and turned around when I heard a noise. "Uwwaaaaahhhh!!!" The scream was followed by a thud and I flinched as dust rose from the ground in front of me. The dust cleared and my eyes went wide seeing Isshin san on the ground with a big bump on his head. "Isshin san!" I ran to him and got down on my knees and shook his shoulders gently. "I-ichi-higo....." He mumbled, half his spirit leaving his body.

"Don't enter my room without knocking, you eccentric old man!!" I looked up and Ichigo was yelling down at Isshin san from his broken window. I sweatdropped and Ichigo noticed me sitting there. "Oh Sana!" He moved back from the window, probably to come downstairs and I looked back at Isshin san. "Sana chaaaaan!" I jumped as Isshin san began to weep and he hugged me. "Oh, my precious step daughter! See how mean my own son is being to meeeee!!" He wailed and I sweatdropped more.

He was pretty much ripped away from me and Ichigo kicked him to the other side of the house. "Stop holding a high school girl like that, you pervert!!" "Ichigo! How dare you talk to your father that way! Sana chan is like my third daughter! Aren't you Sana chan?" He looked at me with a blush and my eyebrow twitched as I smiled at him awkwardly. I glanced at Ulquiorra and Stark and well, Ulquiorra obviously didn't have much of an expression, but Stark looked weirded out by what he was seeing.

"Shut up you annoying perverted old man!!" Ichigo yelled and both of them punched each other in the face. I shook my head and chuckled. "A lively morning like usual, huh Ichigo?" Ichigo huffed out angrily and rubbed his red cheek. "Argh! Its such a pain! My old man is way too eccentric in the mornings....its annoying." He muttered causing me to chuckle again as Isshin san yelled at him. "Anyway, why don't you come inside?" He smiled and I shook my head.

"That's okay. I just came to say hi to your father and sisters." "Oh, Karin and Yuzu have already left for school." Ichigo said and I smiled. "Ah, I should have guessed. Its already ten thirty. I should head out too. I wanted to talk to everyone before the game started. I'll see you in a little while then." He nodded but he decided to walk with me till the end of the road. Ulquiorra and Stark didn't seem to like the idea but they didn't say anything. And rather than guarding me, they were walking beside Ichigo.