Chapter 20 (MALHOTRA'S SURPRISE 1.0)

The night had ended on a sweet note with the much in love couple cuddling in each other's arms, bringing a bright morning with new hopes for a beautiful future. They both kept on talking the whole night and slept in the wee hours of morning in the porch where Shr already arranged cushions and everything that was needed to spend a beautiful night.

Morning sunrays disturbed the sweet sleep of the couple bringing in new Hopes for a beautiful future. Shravan opened his eyes first to witness his years long dream getting finally fulfilled. His Sumo in his arms after their love confession. Though he had witnessed many beautiful mornings in the past few days but this one was the best as finally he felt that everything was in place. He couldn't control himself seeing his beautiful wife and gave a kiss on her forehead and a soft peck on lips. This act of his automatically brought a smile on her lips but she was still in sleep. After a few moments he felt her moving and fluttering her eyes open. He immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Sumo's POV

I had a very swet dream where Shravan kissed my forehead and on my .... err .... lips. But it felt so real. I slowly opened my eyes to see my handsome hubby sleeping. But I think rather than being handsome, he is cute. I am so in love with this hottie, jispe duniya ki sari larkiyan marti hain😍😍😍😍.

Sumo's POV ends

Sumo caresses his slight stubble and places a sweet kiss on his cheek. This makes it difficult for him to pretend anymore but still he does. She keeps kissing his face one by one as if memorizing it by heart. Finally she reached her destination:- HIS LIPS. She bends down slowly. He had his heartbeats increased feeling her breath on his face. And then she carefully placed her lips on his. She had intended for just a sweet and small peck just the way she had felt in her dream, but it all turned to the opposite direction, when Shravan's control gave up and he kept her lips glued to his and both his hand crawling up to her back sensuously. His one hand held his head and angled it for better access and the other was still roaming on her bare waist. It sent shivers down her spine and she let out a moan. But this only heightened his desires. He left her lips and kept kissing her face while slowly putting her down on the pillow. He was next kissing her neck and she had fusted his hairs in one hand and was rubbing his neck with the other. Their romance was nowhere to stop. But it did when Shravan's cell rang. They stopped but were breathing heavily while putting their heads together.

Sumo- Shr your phone. Its ringing, pick it up. May be its important.

Shr- Hmm... but not more than you.

Sumo felt her heart getting warm at his words. Though both of them had the unsaid love between them but when he gave words to his feelings and actions, it fluttered her heart coz it wasn't everyday that she was showered with love and care back at Tiwari Killa. She knew it quiet well how much of it was love and how much the responsibilities being a burden on them. But this belongingness with Shravan, it came naturally in childhood and even now but still his words did a magic on her heart and was slowly wiping away her insecurities and fear gradually. Sumo was thinking all this when Shravan was talking on phone. After the call ended, he got up and helped Sumo get up.

Shr- It was Pushkar's call

Sumo- (cutting him in between and panicking) Oh God! Shravan it's so late. We should have read her home earlier. Today there is havan at our house and I being the Daughter in law, am not there and wasting my time.

Shr got angry as she referred to their beautiful moments as waste of time. He then pulled her towards him while holding her arm tightly ansjed in a very angry tone," So you think that the moments we spent together were waste of time? And some puja is more better?"