Chapter 36 (THE EVIL IN DISGUISE)

Manju widened her eyes. No... not because she felt guilty or something like that, it was her fear, that her last ace too, slipped out of her hands. All her planning and plotting of years had finally come to an end.

Manju's POV

Huh... like he'll I care if he doesn't consider me his mother. I am also not dying for him. Anyways, now that everything is over and all thanks to this Oversmart Malhotra, I can burn them a little more and can let them rot in pain throughout their lives when I recount how I made a fool out if them all these years. I would never ever break down in front of these fools. Time for some fun you foolish herd.... (Smirking inside her head)

Preeti came towards her staggering. Holding her shoulders, she turned Manju towards herself, only see the trace if smirk disappearing suddenly to form a fake sad face.

Preeti- (thinking) Oh My God... This lady can't be my mother. After all this, she us still smirking yo herself as if koi jhanda gaadh diya ho. She is such a vile lady. Why didn't I ever see her this side before? Goddd!!!

Preeti- (Trying one last time with a stuttering voice) Ma, you didn't do this na? Right? They have some misunderstandings no? My mom is a bit rude but she isn't so evil. Otherwise how could you Harbour so much love for me or Papa or.... Ma please say na... Ma please...

But even before Manju could say a word more to brainwash Preeti or the other family members, Anuj turned her harshly towards himself and asked her while giving her a very cold look, which actually sent shivers down her spine, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" He waited for her to speak something. But she kept quiet, trying to hide the truth as long as she could, so that she could find a way out of all this mess. But even before she could think of something else, Anuj bellowed down, scarring the shit out of her, "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS, MRS. MANJU TIWARI?? What did you get Haan? What was your motive behind all this, Haan? You separated a small child from her family, you tortured that poor soul emotionally everyday and her mother was torture physically. This family gave you so much love and you brought doom to them only. Such a witch you are. (He spat angrily) Now tell me one thing, when you didn't like them at all, toh rehne deti na Bua ko unke parivar ke sath alag se. Why did you kill her husband and faked her death in front of the world? I don't get it, what you got from all this? Why don't you speak up?..."

But before he could speak more, his phone started ringing, he cut the call without checking. Afterall, he had more pressing matter in his hands. But it again started ringing. So he took the call frustratingly only to go numb, hearing what the other person had to tell. Aaru saw him going stiff and immediately held on to him. After cutting the call, he just went silent. Aaru knew that he was hurting himself inside so she spoke up, "Anuj, what happened baby? Whose call was it? Everything us okay na? Say something na Dev. Speak up dear. You are scaring me.(She whispered at the end)"

Anuj just looked at her once and then said, "It was my PI's call. I had asked him to investigate the new infiltrator about whom I had got some information not very long ago. Till today they told me about all her recent activities but not the exact motives behind her actions. And today, right now they told me her identity too. And you know what, it's none other than  Mrs. Manju Tiwari . Wowww.... all this while I was investigating about this vile creature called my Mom. You know what Mrs. Tiwari, you aren't fit to be called a mother. Are Ma toh woh hoti hai, jo mitna jaanti, dena jaanti hai, pyaar baanta jaanti hai. She is not a selfish human. She is the Goddess herself. And you...you are a witch. I can't believe you gave birth to me. Now am ashamed of my existence itself. It would have been better had I been dead upon my birth. You can't be my Mother. No... no... no... noooooo...
YOU ATE NOR MY MOTHER!!!!! (Exhausted after shouting, he fell on his knees, tears spilling out of his eyes).