Chapter 1 (THE OUTBURST)

The story starts after Shraman's marriage when Sumo went missing for a long time and upon coming back lied about going to Mathura.
************************************
Nanu- Suman beta what is all this? Where had you been all this while? We couldn't even reach your phone. Everybody was so worried.

Sumo- I am sorry Nanu. Actually I had promised myself to visit Mathura once if my marriage takes place successfully and that too without any problems. I am so sorry I didn't inform you. It was all of a sudden I decided to take this trip. So....

Kamini- Arre Putterji, it's ok. But next time onwards whenever you go, do inform us. We all can't take tension unnecessarily or else we might get wrinkles no. (Taunting)

Sumo- Sorry chachiji, this won't happen again. I will go and prepare the dinner.

Kamini- No need, my bahus aren't irresponsible like some people, so you needn't worry. Dinner has been taken care of. You freshen up and come to eat. Ok putterji? (Smirking)

Sumo- Ji chachi.
And with this being said, Sumo moved upstairs feeling sad upon being taunted in her in laws house also. Yes it was true that she was used to it because of mami, but still she was human being and not some piece of shit, that she had to be humiliated every now and then, and shown her status just because she was an orphan. She had always tried to be in her limit. But still she didn't know what was her mistake, that she was being treated so badly. No one, not a single soul showed even a bit of affection towards her from their heart. Ya, Nanu and Chashmish were there, but Nanu thought of her as his responsibility and Chashmish was long gone, just because of her stupidity. Now she could just cry on her fate.

After the dinner

Nanu and mamaji decided to leave for Tiwari Killa. After seeing them off,
Shravan went back to his room, but he was still confused. He had seen Sumo downstairs. The way she was flickering her eyes, it clearly indicated that she was lying. He was sure of it, courtesy she used to flicker her eyes in the same way upon lying during their childhood, and he had been the sole eye witness of it. But the thing that was disturbing him the most was why she lied to everyone, even her very own beloved Nanu. What could have been the reason? Was she forced to say this or what.....????
He was really confused and wanted to know the reason. That is when Sumo entered the room and was moving towards the walk in closet when Shravan held her wrist and stopped her.

Shravan- Why did you lie downstairs? Where were you? Do even know, how worried everyone was? What was our state of mind when we couldn't locate you? Do you have any idea, how much scared I was? (Holding her arms tightly and pulling her a bit closer) Sumo, YOU WERE AWAY FROM US, WITHOUT INFORMING ANYBODY, FOR FREAKING TWELVE HOURS!!! How could you do this Sumo? Don't you have even a bit of common sense? Couldn't you just inform a bloody single soul? Just one phone call Sumo, JUST ONE DAMN PHONE CALL!!! What was so important that you couldn't inform me and it took such a long time? Tell me. Come on, tell me. Why are you quite? ANSWER ME, damn it.

Shravan was roaring. Yet Sumo was all calm and quiet. Not even the slightest trace of tension on her forehead. And then she snapped back at him,

Sumo- Why do you even care? I am nothing more than a namesake wife for you, just like our marriage. Have you forgotten? No, no, no ... How can you forget it, afterall, that day you got the legal rights to show Suman Tiwari her real status, of how low graded she is?

Shravan was confused initially, but then flabbergasted at her accusations but still kept quiet, as he couldn't find the right words in his confused state of mind.

Sumo- What? Why are you giving me these looks? Oh must be shocked right, that even though I am wrong, how can I show so much of attitude? Then let me tell you a very new information about me. You know I have become shame less. A completely shameless and characterless woman.(laughing loudly and then became serious) You know why? Because my one and only bestest childhood friend, whom I respected so much and trusted more than myself, had himself thrown me into the clutches of that devil who had taken away my self respect, the only thing that I could call as mine along with PCT. But now I understand. I am an orphan who doesn't have the right to be happy and who shouldn't own anything. Not even her own body and soul. Am I right Mr. Shravan Malhotra?