Chapter 27 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 2.0)

Preparations for the Diwali party was going on in full swings. One could clearly see, each and every member of the family was running here and there. It looked as of MM wasn't being decorated for Diwali but for some wedding. Sumo and her PCT gang were busy in the kitchen. And Sumo being Sumo took full advantage of the fact that Shravan was busy in decoration and other preps. Coz now she could do whatever she wanted in the kitchen. And Shravan wouldn't be able to restrict her from overworking. Though Preeta and the other ladies and warned again again, but she was The Sumo. She would never listen to anyone.

Aur phir kya tha Sumo madam ne apni hi chalai kitchen me. Making a lots of dishes and over worked herself which actually resulted in tiring her. Her body still hadn't recuperated completely; reason being that she was absolutely careless about her medicines and rest. And Shravan being busy and not hovering around her to, keep an eye on her, was an additional woe, which made her take more liabilities towards her health. But Preeta was no less, so she had messaged Shravan about the same and thus Mr. ANGRY MALHOTRA was now on his way to teach his loving girl a very nice lesson. Let's see what it is and how he teaches a good lesson.

The angry hulk of a Malhotra stood at the entrance of the kitchen and watched his naughty wifey stirring some dish in a big pot for a good few minutes. Preeta had seen him, but he motioned her to keep quiet ,so that he could catch Sumo red handed and she wouldn't be able to dodge him again. He knew for a fact that Sumo was way too exhausted, but she wouldn't take rest until everything is perfect in her kitchen. But he couldn't let her neglect her health anymore. So he strode towards her silently and in a swift motion picked her up and threw her on his back as if she was some kind of a bag or sack. And went away from the kitchen leaving the PCT girls Giggling behind.

Sumo was so busy in preparing her dish that she hadn't sensed him and when he picked her up all of a sudden, she felt that a storm was taking her away. And it was true in some sense too. Coz our dear Malhotra was now equal to a raging storm. Now only God could save Sumo from the upcoming storm, named ; SHRAVAN MALHOTRA...😈😈😈

Once they both reached their room, Shravan opened the door and entered inside still in the same position; she hanging on his shoulder. Once inside, he strode straight to the bed and dumped her on it but still with care. Shravan was still raging inside the room from one corner to the other muttering something or the other under his breathe, while Sumo was reeking in the aftermath of the entire journey from kitchen to their room. Once she was normal, she remembered what he did and was about to erupt on him when she saw him raging like a mad bull.

And the moment she realized that she had been caught neglecting her health and that it has enraged the beast in her hubby dear, she had to think of some damage control. While she was still thinking of some ways to reduce his anger, she felt being dragged up from the bed.

Shravan's POV
****************

God! What should I do with this girl. I had asked the PCT girls to help me so that Sumo would not overwork herself in her excitement. But it seems that she completely misused my leniency and my absence around her. Ordering all of them and taking advantage of the fact that she is their boss, she exactly did the opposite of what I wanted.

God!!! Why doesn't she understand that love her, I care for her and more specifically, I am worried for her. I just am scared to lose her. I have already lost her once, but atheist I knew that she was okay. But when yesterday Anuj and Preeti told about how She had a nervous breakdown and that depression thing.....

I am shivering still at the thought that what if..... Ahhh!!!! I don't even want to think of any other alternative. I JUST CAN'T LOSE HER DAMNIT....

And seeing her relaxing without an ounce of idea about the storm building up in my heart, it made me more angrier. I want her to know what she means to me and if this means that I have to get a bit harsh on her, then be it. At least it be good in a long run. I can't let her slip away from me just because of some stupidities. And even if she gets too much nangry then I will handle that in the Malhotra Way....