Chapter 37 (LET IT GO....)

So hello guys.
As today is Nikita Ditta aka our Sumo's birthday. This is Nikita's Birthday special update.
Please read the author's note at the end.
      ****************************
Suman was standing in her balcony looking at the lush greenery in front of her. It was giving her some sort of peace after the battle she and her family fought till today. And the climax had actually drained her strength. The slight cold wind blowing were acting as the balm on her burning heart. She was just standing with a forlorn look on her face. A person seeing her wouldn't be able to figure put what exactly is going on inside that brain of hers. But he was not someone, he was her Chashmish, her Shravan, her Soulmate. He could understand what she was going through. He could see through the facade of the serene look on her face. He could make out the inner battle going on in her heart, through those extremely expressive eyes. Nothing escaped his gaze, not even the slightest twice of her posture or the rapid flickering of her eyelashes as the moments of today's episode ran in front of her eyes like a film.

This is what he had never wanted. He didn't want her to bottle up her emotions. He wanted her to let it go. Let the emotions have their due so taht she could emerge stronger. So what, if she she didn't do it. What was he there for. These were her weak moments where he had to be the stronger one to hold her together and that's what he did. Hr came and stood beside her. Bur she was so post in her thoughts that she didn't even sense his presence. Shravan decided to break her reverie.

Shravan- What is the deep thought that my wifey has in her brain that isn't even recognizing her hubby's presence?

Sumo- (startled) Shravan, when did you come?

Shravan- When you were lost in your thoughts. (Takes her in a back hug and she Sighs resting her head on his chest) So, what were you thinking so deeply?

Sumo- Nothing much. It's just that.... umm... I... I... am confused.

Shravan- Is it? So what's the confusion? Share it with me sweetheart. Why are you burdening your precious heart with so much stress? I am there na. Come on, speak up now.

Sumo- Shrav, you know na whatever happened today, it's... wohhh.... (She was chocking)

Shravan- (tightening his hold) Hey Sumo, it's okay. I know it was a very deep turmoil for you. It's okay to cry na baby. So let the tears flow. They will wash off this pain inside you, and you would be able to think clearly. So let the those tears flow.

And she burst into tears. He turned her to face him and hid her ins chest while slowly patting her head. Seeing her so much vulnerable, even he got emotional. After some minutes, she had stopped crying, and was just sniffing, but was still in the hug.

Sumo- You know what Shravan, I am scared, scared to face the rest of the family members, scared to see their reactions. Today, that Manju, accepted all her crimes and even elaborated that, not because she was scared or something like that, it was because she wanted to rattle our nerves and get it stamped into our souls that we have lost so much. Papa lost his life, Ma lost almost half of her life, I lost my childhood. Not only me, you four siblings too. And Anuj Bhaiya, he didn't have his identity till now and Preeti, my Baby sister, she lost her confidence her trust. And I don't need to elaborate about rest of the family members I guess. Everyone is wrecked right now. You only me, what should I do. How am I even supposed to feel.... (ended up crying).

Shravan- Sumooo...Shh... (patting her head and rubbing her back) Achha, look at me. Listen to what I have to say.

She looked up at him with her teary eyes.