Chapter 10 (TALKS OVER HOT CHOCOLATE)

Shravan went to the kitchen and prepared Hot Chocolate for his mission.

He then slowly went to the terrace towards his goal. Upon reaching there he saw the one whom he wanted to meet. His Ma.

He went closer to her and sat beside her.
Shr- Thanks for coming. I thought you wouldn't come.

Nir- And how could you think that I wouldn't come when my son, my baby calls me?

Shr- Coz you did not come when I had called you in the past.

Nirmala had tears in her eyes, thinking of the past. How she had ignored her son, her baby. But what else could she do. She was helpless.

Shr- Ma I know there was some reason due to which you complied easily to dad's wish and left us

Shr- Ma I know there was some reason due to which you complied easily to dad's wish and left us. Otherwise, as much as I know you you would have fought with him to keep the family intact. I know it Ma, that you loved and still love dad with all your heart and you are still Mrs. Nirmala Ramnath Malhotra. Please forgive me for all the time I referred to you as an Ahuja.

Nir- Shh... no need to say sorry. Infact my Maiden name was also Ahuja, so it wasn't a big mistake and ya Adi's dad was my rakhi brother. And Ram knew it. He was just very insecure as he loved me way too much. He couldn't digest the thought of us separating. But I had to go as you said I had my reasons. And trust me on this that I would let you know of it when the right time comes.

Shr- I just it wouldn't be very late by then. Will you forgive me ever for my mistakes, for way I had treated in these past months?

Nir- No.

Shr was sad and had tears in his eyes as he had a slight hope that he would get his family back and especially get his mom's love for which he was craving since the last 10 years.

He was in his own thought when Nirmala spoke, " But on one condition I can forgive you."

Shr looked at her with hope in his eyes. Nirmala's eyes clearly showed mischief.

Shr- Tell me what it is. I will do anything to gain it.

Nir- Okay. Then, give your hand made hot chocolate. I have been waiting for it since the moment you entered here. And you arent even giving it to me.