Chapter 5 (THE OLD MAN BREAKS DOWN)

"Naannnnuuuuu......", Sumo squealed in happiness upon seeing her Nanu.
Every one came to Sumo. They all hovered on her. Sumo was suffocating, yet she didn't show her discomfort. But how can it ever hide from her Chashmish's eyes. So he went forward and said," Guys, actually Sumo has just now started feeling okay. It will be better if we give her some space. Because its already nauseatic being a Hospital and on top of that we all have crowded around her. So let's just spread a lil bit. I hope, you all don't mind my words. I was just....

"Its completely fine Shravan. I understand, you are worried for her. And I am truly happy seeing your concern towards her. Afterall she is your legally wedded wife. You have all rights to think about her well being. We don't mind your words. And you are correct, let's all spread a bit and give some space. One by one we can give near her. Ok." Nanu said politely with a small smile playing on his face.

And .... well.... what to say about our dear Shravan he was blushing like hell.
Why... well because Nanu referred Sumo as his 'Wife'. That too, 'legally wedded wife'. It was as if he had completely forgotten that he had fucking married his Sumo. HIS Sumo. Like seriously. Till few days ago he had lost all of his hopes of getting married to her or getting her love, and here he is already married to her since last 15 days and he didn't even gave a thought to it. But now thinking about it, he felt so so so happy that he just blushed and looked away.

And our Sumo, well what to say about her. She was gawking at her Shravan. Wait... HER Shravan. Is it? Off course he was hers. Afterall they are freaking married to each other since a fortnight.
And here he stood blushing. Seriously, her Khadoos Malhotra is blushing like a teenage girl just because they were referred to as husband and wife. Wow...
That was something Sumo never expected. But realizing that she has actually and finally married her best friend cum love of her life and they have finally sorted out at least some of their differences, made her feel like being the old Sumo again. Shravan's Sumo again. And now even she started feeling giddy with so much of happiness and she looked up to meet the chocolate brown orbs of her love and get drowned in them. But their sweet eye lock was broken by none other than Nanu himself.

Nanu- Well Suman beta, you can look at your husband all day long. But for now you have to eat the medicine and take the injection also.

Everybody laughed at her expense and she made a grumpy face. She looked up to see the Nurse standing there holding a tray which contained her medicine and injection. That's when she looked at everyone horrified. How could she not be, when it was there....

INJECTION

Sumo- Omg!!! No.. no... no... how can I take an injection. Is will take the medicines na, why to take this needle? Nanu say something . Please. I will take care of myself and won't even skip any of my meals or medications. Please tell her to not give this to me. Shravan you know na, how much it pains. Please tell her to back off or else... or else... I will
.. Ummm... I will run away... yes I will run away. Please save me. Please. Please.

Everyone suppressed their smiles to see the ever strong Sumo getting scared of a mere needle. Shrvan being already acquainted with her behavior kept his face straight. As even he knew that Sumo was way too weak from inside and this injection was needed for her speedy recovery and thus he had to tactfully handle the situation. Thus he sat down near Sumo on the bed and held her right hand in his and looked at her.

Shravan- Sumo, look at me. You know that I care for you, right or wrong? Tell me. Right no. (Sumo nodded her head) Well then you know that I will never let anything wrong happen with you. And right now your health is my main priority above anything or anyone else. You know Sumo, when you were in the the ICU, I was so scared. So damn scared. It was as if somebody was snatching my breath from me. You were lying here looking all pale and specially connected to so many wires. My heart wrenched to see you like this
Sumo. You are very well aware that I can't even see a single scratch on you here you were lying all lifeless. Even the doctors had given up all the Hopes. Fo you even know how it felt. But then you woke up. Again bringing the hope of a perfect future and pure happiness of US. Please Sumo, Never and I mean it, never ever do this to me again. Because then I might not be able to breath again.