Chapter 9 (HOMECOMING)

"Ruk jao wahin".

Hearing the voice, both Shraman were startled. While coming towards the mansion, they hadn't realized that the light wasn't there. It was all dark.

It is said that when you are with your loved ones, the darkness doesn't matter. That's why when hey both coming, they didn't realize that the house was all dark.

But when they looked up to see the source of the voice, they were startled. They never in their wildest dreams thought that person to be standing in front of them and that too in MM.
There stood Nirmala Malhotra in all her might, the owner of the Malhotra Mansion.

Nirmala- Ruko wahin dono. Preeti, go and bring what I had asked you to prepare.(ordered)

Preeti- Ji Badi Ma. (Preeti goes from there to bring what Nirmala had asked)

In between all these, Shravan thought, "Maine Pushkar se toh surprise plan karwaya tha. Aur us idiot ne mere poore surprise ka kabaadaa kar diya. Phone kiya tha, toh chidhhane ke bajaaye bata diya hota, yahaan ka situation, toh mei Pehle se kuch prepare kar leta. Ab yeh, pata nahi kya hoga. I just hope, meri Sumo ka mood kharap na ho. Itni mushkil se yo sab kuchh thik hua hai aur itne are baad, woh smile ki. Ab bhagwanji, San aapko haathon me hai. Please sab kuchh thik rakhna..."

"Kar liya bhagwanji se pray, to an yahaan dhyan do", came Nirmala's stern voice.

When Shravan was praying, Sumo was busy fidgeting with her fingers and was continuously looking at the ground as if it was the most beautiful place in the whole world. And looked up only when Nirmala spoke to Shravan.

"Kya laga tum dono ko, ki tumdono aise hi ghar me aa jaaoge (sternly)?......
..... woh bhi bina aarti ke (softly)."

Both of them snapped their heads towards her, only to see her holding the aarti thaal. They both were gawking at her, when suddenly everyone started laughing from behind. That's when the lights came and the view of the drawing room was just mesmerizing. It was all completely decorated with Tulips and balloons. And in the mid there was a banner which said,
"WELCOME BACK HOME SUMO."

It was a sight to behold. Everything looked so beautiful that Sumo forgot to blink for once. Nirmala, did the aarti and welcomed both of them inside. Sumo was still in trance. But was out of as soon as Pushkar opened his mouth.

Pushkar- Aye Sumo zyada shocked mat ho. It is all the plan of your Chashmish husband, who wanted to give you a grand welcome.

Sumo was overwhelmed with the information. She couldn't control herself and flung over to Shravan, who chuckled at her antics. But he knew the reason. He knew, nobody had made feel so special as today. She was considered as a burden even by her family and he was well aware of the fact. After a few minutes when she was back to normal, she separated.

But... but... but... how can our very dear Pushkar leave the chance to to tease his bestie cum sister in law.

Pushkar- Waise Sumo tujhe na mujhe thanks bolna chahiye.

Sumo- Aur wo kyun? Plan to Shravan ka tha.

Pushkar- Aur tujhe Shravan mila kaise? Mere wajah se naa. So Thankyou bol. Tujhe Shukriya manana chahiye ki Mene tujhse apna bhai share kiya.

Sumo- Achha beta, tune apna bhai share kiya to Mene bhi toh apni Pretty behen tujhe di hai. Tune to Thankyou nahi bola. Ek minute.... kahin aisa to nahi ki tujhe meri behen se ab man bhar gaya (narrowing her eyes). Dekh na Preeti, is bandar ka tujhse man bhar gaya. Kaise bol raha hai yeh.

Pushkar immediately shushed her and said," oyye Sumo, Kyun bacche ji jaan ke pichhe padi hai??? Mene kya bigada tera. Divorce mat karwa mera."

Sumo- Toh tu bhi mujhe na chidhha. Toh thik hai deal pakki. Tu mujhe nahi chidhhayega aur na main tujhe.(smirked and Pushkar made a bad face)