Chapter 15 (Oops!!.... IT'S PREETI)

Ram- Arre Shravan beta, has Pushkar come back? It's been too long. I hope he is okay.

Shr- Dad dont worry. I had talked with him and he is on the way.

Ram- No Beta it's just that there are too many threats and dangers lurking around our family. That's why am worried. I am answerable to my sister. If something happens to him how will I show my face to her once she comes back.

Shr- Papa, trust me nothing will happen to him. He is my Chhotte and I know what he is capable of and the first and foremost thing is that am always there to safeguard him. So dont worry.

Right then they her the knock on the main door.

Sumo- I guess they have arrived. I will go and check.

Shr- See I told you na dad. So dont worry and you just take rest. Sumo, Wait am also coming with you.

Sumo- Why? Am not a small kid.

Shr- Ya am well aware of that fact but am also aware ki tum yahan wahan girti padti rehti ho. So I need to keep a check on you.

Sumo- What do you mean by girti padti rehti hoon? (Gritting her teeth)

They would have continued their bicker had the knock on the door not disturbed them. She made a bad face while Shr chuckled. Both went out to see the intruder of their world war!!
RamNir chuckled at their childlike fights.

At the Door

PreeKar had arrived and were knocking on ge door when none opened it.

Pushkar- Yeh sare ke sare naukar kahan mar gaye. Yahan bhook ke mare mare meri jaan ja rahi hai. Aur yahaan koi darwaja khulne ka naam hi nahi le raha.

Preeti- Offo!! You know what your name should have been Mr. Bhukkad Malhotra instead of Pushkar. I keqn how can you so hungry. Just an hour ago you had a plate full of pakoras and
You are hungry again. Ek baat batao. Itna hate ho to jata kahan hai?

Pushkar- Ek baat batao, are you jealous of my fitness and body?

Preeti- Jealous and that too me from you?? (Chuckled) Huh.... never in my life....

Pushkar-(cutting in between) Ya I know, coz am your life. Right? (Grinning foolishly)

Preeti- Don't you think, you are flying too much in the air?

Pushkar- Yaar, fly to tab karunga na, jab mujhme takat hogi. Aur woh to tabhi aayegi jab, mujhe khana milega. Yaar yeh log darwaza khol kyun nahi rahe? Now am gonna call them for sure (takes out his phone to call ).

Preeti- (snatches it away) Arre, at least knock one more time. May be they hadn't listened. Let's try again.

And they knocked again and this time it opened within minutes to reveal a grumpy Sumo muttering something under her breath and a grinning Shravan.

Pushkar- What happened Sumo? Tune itna sadda hua chehra kyun banaya hua hai?

Sumo- (still grumpy) Kuch nahi.

Pushkar- Oh Ab main samjha. Tu na bhaiya ke sath romance kar rahi thi, and humne disturb kar diya. That is what took you so long, right? Am so sorry Sumo. (At the end of it, he was laughing badly)

Sumo was giving him murderous looks.

Sumo- Shut up you buffoon. There is nothing like. (But Pushkar was still laughing) Preeti ,I guess your hubby dearest doesn't want to get an entry into the house today night. And ya especially he doesn't even want to have his favourite biryani as dinner today. So do one thing, you come inside and let's leave him here itself for tonight. What say? (Sumo smirked at the end leaving Pushkar's mouth hanging open)