Chapter 32 (PLAN IN ACTION 1.0)

Today's chapter is special update as 7th October marks the 5 years of EK DUJE KE VAASTE going off air. Thus a bit romantic update. I hope you all like it.

Next morning

The new rays of sun brought new hopes and zeal for their new mission. Sumo and Shravan both were sleeping wrapped into each other when the alarm buzzed off disturbing Sumo of her peaceful sleep. She woke up to switch off the alarm when she was reminded of her plan. Her sleep went out of the window.

Sumo's POV

Shit, how can I sleep so much. Aaj to kitna Sara kaam hai. I have to recheck with everyone else, if they are ready for their tasks or not. I was just about to pick my cell to call others in the family when it started ringing showing, 'Chhoti Ma Calling...'

Sumo- Hello Chhoti Ma. Are you all okay?? There isn't any problem, right?

Kamini- Hello bacche. Everything is fine over here. Right now Vandy, Varun,  I abd Shyam, we all are in the car. We have already hit the roads and will reach airport in few minutes. Once we are inside the airport, even if someone would be following us, they wouldn't know it. And as you said, we will be taking Anuj's private jet and will soon reach Chandigarh and try to find some leads.

Sumo- (Worried) But Chhoti Ma, please take care of yourself. Don't neglect your health and security, though I have asked bhai to put his security behind you four. No one should exactly know about your real intention for the visit in Chandigarh. Once you reach there, please give me a call and yeah, make sure, we all converse with each other on the private no. only, because am damn sure that our normal phones are being tapped. And you remember right that you actually have to visit Manali to select a place for Bhai and Bhabhi's wedding, because it would help keep up the ruse, nahi toh apna bhanda phut jana hai, Mami se pehle. So please dhyan se aur apna khayal rakhiyega.

Kamini- Haan bacche. We will all take care of ourselves. And anyways, we have such tight security around us. So you don't worry and concentrate on the plan you and Shravan have to carry out, because you both are gonna stay in front of the villain. So you have to take care of yourself. Okay. So now go. Bye Beta.

Sumo- Bye Ma. (Sighs)
(Inside her mind) Please God,  keep my family safe. I can't afford to lose any one of them. Please..... and please give me and my family power to overcome this storm which is about to hit us once to reach our goal.

That's when she sees that Shravan is still sleeping soundly beside. 8t bring a smile on her face to see him so peaceful in his sleep. She still couldn't remove that image from her mind, when he was so vulnerable last night. Thinking about the same, she slowly and very lightly caress his face and place a soft kiss on his forehead, both eyes and then on the corner of his lips. Finally taking a good look at him, she starts getting out of the bed, when she feel a sudden pull on her hand and lands directly on something hard. She had closed her eyes tightly on reflex. But feeling no pain, she opens her eyes slowly and finds herself looking into a pair of eyes which were actually a pool of emotions. She couldn't remove her eyes from them and gets lost in it.

Shravan had woken up the moment he had felt her caress his face but still kept his eyes close to just relish her feel. But it had actually became quiet tough for him to keep up the ruse when he felt her soft lips on the corner of his lips and her bosoms being pressed on his chest, though unintentionally. It just ruined the balance of his hormones which were now raging to some other level by just her touch. Her touch had ignited a fire in him, which was just willing to consume both of them into it. And acting on his instincts and raging hormones, especially his overflowing emotions, he pulled her onto him. Looking at her intensely, he never knew, when he got lost in her eyes.