Chapter 30 (I HATE YOU SHRAVAN)

Guys chapter padhne baad hi chappal Marna. Pehle nhi.😜😜😜

Sumo sat in the backseat of the car silently. Though she loves to drive, but today she was not in that condition. Tears had blurred her vision. From her side vision, she could see Shravan and her entire family coming outside to stop her, when she asked her Mausaji to drive off. Yes it's true that she was angry with Shravan, but that doesn't mean that she forgets her family. She just wanted some space to think peacefully and then come to a conclusion. She didn't want to cause any hurt to her family, the family which actually showered so much love on her that she forgot the loneliness, she had ever faced in her life. Thus she had decided to go back to TK.

Tiwaris were still reeling in shock over the entire scenario of the few minutes at MM. The much in love couple who were so happy throughout the evening were now suddenly fighting and that too on such a grievous issue like infidelity.

Nanu couldn't digest the news. Afterall he has been one of the best lawyers in his time too. So it did not miss his notice that Shravan's eyes were shining with truth and confusion. As much as they knew him, he wouldn't do something so bad with his dearest granddaughter, who was the love of his life and his bestfriend too. One thing was sure that both of them must be having some kind of misunderstanding only. That's the reason he agreed to take Sumo back to TK so that she gets some space and clears up her mind. Only then would she be able to think clearly.

Shravan had immediately rushed to the care door on Sumo's side. Peering inside, he held her cheeks.

Shravan- Sumo. Sumo listen to me once na. Please. Look jo bhi misunderstandings hain, hum baithkar baat karte haina. Please don't leave me and go. You know na, I can't survive without you. Please don't go away.

Sumo- You should have though of this before cheating on me.

Shravan- Sumo Maine aisa kuch bhi nhi kiya hai. Please meri baat ek baar samajhne koshish karo.

Sumo- Look Shravan, I am not going away for forever. I just want to clear off my mind and then have any kind of talk. Mai apni family to tension me nhi dekh sakti. Even if we both have lots off problems, I don't want them to suffer. So it's better that I  think about all of this alone and then meet you later.

Shravan- But Sumo.... (holding her hand to stop her)

Sumo- (keeping her hands on his) I hate you Shravan.

She then removed his hand, who stood then flabbergasted and completely numb. And the Tiwaris went away along with Sumo.

Everyone was still standing at the doorstep because they couldn't believe what they saw just now. Their Sumo left her own home because she was hurt so badly due to her husband. This actually got them very angry. But they controlled themselves, so as to not make any kind of scene in front if their neighbours. One by one Everyone went inside, except Shravan. He had gone into a trance. His Sumo had gone away and he couldn't even stop her. He couldn't register what was happening in his surroundings. Pushkar had to drag him back inside.

MM

Once they were inside,  everyone looked towards him questioningly. But he was in his own world, not at all aware of all the stares thrown in his way. Pushkar shook him, but it was of no use. He then started going upstairs to his room, when Ram said, " I don't thinks do, it would be any good to talk to him now. Let him go, we will talk afterwards. Suman to ab TK chali gayi hai. Hum kal jaake baat hain hain usse. Yeh bhi uska ghar hai and we are her parents. Let's talk to her. We will see what to do after that..."