Chapter 28 (SOULFUL TALKS)

Vandy- Shit!!! How did she come over here?

Kamini- What Beta what is the problem? Is everything alright? Why so worried?

Vandy and Preeti were looking more worried looking towards the scene unfolding in front of them coz they were well aware of the past happenings and didn't know how Sumo would be taking all of this. Kamini Nirmala and Aarushi were not present at the time when Urvashi had first came or better to say, was brought into their lives because of Yamini and her greed.

Where all these ladies were standing in confusion, Sumo was going blank slowly every second watching the scene in front of her. It felt as if the entire people around had vanished and only Shravan and Urvashi were there and Urvashi was smirking at her mocking her. She was saying,' You lost Suman. You lost everything and everyone. See Shravan us with me coz am much more glamorous and far much better than you. You don't even have a status, bloody Orphan!!' And saying so, she held Shravan's hand and pulled him with her and went away from there. Sumo saw Shravan going away with her. She couldn't bear it and screamed, "Shravannnnnn...."

All the Malhoyra ladies who till now were looking towards Urvashi were startled upon hearing her hysterical shout. Even Shravan heard her and when he looked towards the direction, he saw her lying on the grass unconscious. He panicked as well as the others. He ran towards her shouting, "Summooo..."

He immediately came beside her and started patting her face, trying to wake her up.

Shravan- (all panicked) Sumo baby get up. Sumo.... What happened to her? (Asking the others) She was all okay right? Then what happened? Why isn't she opening her eyes, dammit? Sumo wake up na baba.

Not getting any response, he picked her up in his arms and went inside. Once he placed her on the bed in their room, he asked them, "Have you called the doctor? Where is she?"

Pushkar- Bhaiya, don't worry, I had called her and she is on her way. Will be here in a few minutes. Our Sumo is really strong and she would get back to her form jaldi se. So you please calm down.

Shravan- (on the verge of tears) Calm down kaise karoon Chhotte. How? She was all okay and smiling and laughing and then suddenly all this. I don't know how to react. I just want her to be okay. Nothing else. Ma, Chachi you all were with her na, then what happened to her? You please tell na.

Vandy was about to say something when the doctor arrived. They immediately took her to Sumo. She told them to go outside. Once outside, Vandy decided to speak up or else it would be much problematic later on. Also they might get some hint of what is going on in Sumo's mind, for she as well as Preeti could clearly understand her insecurities as they were aware of the past. But before she could open herout,hse was again interrupted. And this time by Aarushi.

Aarushi Shravan yeh Urvashi ka kya chakkar hai? I mean, I hope there isn't anything to worry about and that it is past.

Shravan- Diiii.... mera past, present air future sab kuch Sumo hai. Sirf Sumo. But then why are we even talking about Urvashi. What has she even got to do with all of this? Ma you tell me. You all were with Sumo na, then what happened to her? She was all hail and hearty, then what happened to her suddenly?

Nirmala- Even I don't know Beta. I mean she was all happy and was talking with us, but then when she spotted you talking with the Urvashi girl, don't know what happened, but she went blank all of a sudden and then fainted.

Vandy- Shravan Mom, BadiMa, and Aaru and Anuj might not be aware of it but we all know what happened months back. If that witch was responsible, then I was also, coz it was through me, that you had met Urvashi and her family and then what all had happened between you and Sumo because of her on Holi. And yeah something had happened in your School reunion party too. May be its because of those memories that Sumo couldn't handle herself or...