Chapter 13 ( SMARTER, ARE WE!?)

Malhotra Mansion

Kamini-'oops'-Yamini was pacing in the living room while muttering incoherent curses to Nirmala and Shravan. Nirmala to was her all time enemy as she was the one who had always seen through her facade every single time while it was oblivious to everyone else.

On the side her son was no less as he was the competitor of her son in case of inheriting the Malhotra properties

On the side her son was no less as he was the competitor of her son in case of inheriting the Malhotra properties. She had started believing herself to be Kamini and that's why she believed her everything to belong to herself. And that's the reason she considered Pushkar as her own child adding to the fact that she was his surrogate mother too. Well, now let's get back to the present scenario. Yamini was agitated as she had no news of Shravan and his family becoz her men had lost track of them in the road block. And she was scared as Nirmala's return was a serious threat to her plans. If by any chance Nirmala had any inkling about the fact if her not being Kamini then the day is not far when she will be behind the bars.... nopes not only behind the bars but may be serving much more serious punishment as she was quiet aware of what Ramnath and Shravan Malhotra were capable of once they were aware of the truth. Right then she heard the car honking in the porch which indicated their return. Now is the time when she had to find whether her plan was still on or she had to play her trump card.

Yamini- Arre, Shravan Puttar, you all came back. How are you Bhaisahab?

Ram- Am fine Kamini. The doctor has strictly advised me to rest and the have a strict diet.

Yamini- Don't worry Bhaisahab. Now that Nirmala bhabhi is back, am sure she will look after everything sincerely. And am to already there na. So no problem at all. Waise Shravan Puttar, what took you all so long? I mean you went at 10 in the morning and returning at 5 in the evening. I mean what took You so long?

Shr- Actually, you know na Chachi, today a VIP was supposed to come today to Delhi. So there was a road block. So we were stuck in there.

Yamini- Arre beta, you could have talked to the police commissioner na. Afterall who doesn't know Ramnath Bhaisahab. You should have told about the medical condition. They would have surely allowed you all to come back.

Shr- What do you think chachi, I had tried to negotiate. Off course I did. But they said that wasn't possible. And then we being lawyers, if we dont follow rules and break laws for our own benefits, then what are teaching the other citizens of the country. But ya they indeed helped us a lot.

Till now Yamini thought that she caught their lie as according to the information she had got, their car had taken a leave from the traffic signal and left the place, whereas Shravan said that they weren't allowed to cross the signal. Then where did they go. She was just having her fingers crossed, as she didn't want her truth to come out so soon, in fact never. But now the most important thing was to get to know the truth out of these dumb head people.

Yamini- How??

Sumo- He knew that the road block would take a lot of time to get cleared and it wasnt advisable to make uncle stay in the car for such a long time. So he suggest to take him to the nearby hotel at least for the time being, so he could rest and we could wait comfortably. And we all went to the Hotel Paradise. And it is from there that we are now coming from. It was really good that we went there instead of waiting in the traffic. Otherwise uncle ki tabiyat to aur kharab ho jati and we cant afford that na.