Chapter 33 (PLAN IN ACTION 2.0)

10.00, AM
CHANDIGARH

Varun's POV

Reaching Chandigarh must be no big deal for common people. But us four Reaching here without being suspected was a big thing in itself for sure. I personally had never thought that such a day would also come in our life, when we would be collecting proofs against someone so close, Manju Aunty. Looking at her now, it feels we never knew her all these years, when she behaved so differently and lovingly with us. The love and the care in her eyes has been replaced by hatred and anger. Is it now that she has changed or was she always like this? Don't know what the truth is. But I guess the second option is going to be proven correct with amount of evidences we have collected till now, and it all goes against her. And yeah, If by any chance all these are proven correct, then believe me, I will not spare that evil witch. Never thought that one day I will be discovering all this. Aaj tak to TV par hi logon ko aisa Karte dekha tha. And now that we are watching such cruel and evil people in reality in front of our eyes, it becomes so hard for us to digest it.

Now I am thinking, what Suman must be going through. She had already been suffering so much since her childhood and now also she hasn't got rid of the troubles. I think she has seen enough troubles to a life time. Par pata nhi iske baad bhi aur kitna jhelna hai usse. I just wish, I could solve all this mess at once nad finish off with all this shit.

We need to Manali soon too. As it is am sure we all are being watched. But no one can keep an eye on us inside the airport, and that's why we could come to Chandigarh and that to in Anuj's private jet. So none suspected us being going to Chandigarh instead of Manali. But we must reach their soon coz The Witch's men over there must be waiting to keep an eye on us. And if by chance they get to know of our small getaway here, she will be alert and we definitely can't afford that. So yeah, from here, we go to Manali and book the place for Anuj And Aaru's wedding.

Well in sab cheezon me ek cheez to achhi hui. And that is I will see my sister getting married. I have already missed so much of her life, at least I can be present on such an important day of hers. Enough of my rant. Now I must ho and call everyone.

Vandy- (Seeing Varun coming towards her) Varun, where were you? We are already getting late. I think we we must leave for Manali as soon as possible. What say Ma?

Kamini- Off course dear. Varun check with the pilot, is he ready to take off? We must leave or else, we might fall into a problem. I will message Suman to same. I just hope she isn't much worried. Waise bhi meri bacchi, bahot pareshan hai.

Lalaji- Oh ji aap to na ji chinta na karo. Apna Shravan puttar hai na uske paas. He won't let her take any tension. So you also relax. And anyways, I know Suman is a very understanding girl.

Varun- So toh hai Lalaji. I mean she made such a fabulous plan within a short period of time keeping her feelings and emotions aside. And that could only happen due to the sheer love and devotion she has towards her family.

Vandy- Actually, to be very honest it's more of her fear.

Varun- What!!??

Vandy- Yeah. What I mean is, she is too scared to lose the perfect family, that she got after years. The love and acceptance she received over here is something she has been craving for since long and she doesn't want to lose it. And that why instead of losing her mind, she kept herself strong to think of ways to keep her family strong and together. Warna aap hi sochiye, jis tarha ki laski Suman hai, would she ever even doubt her family members, with whom she has spent years. She gave up on her childhood love just so she could give love and happiness to Preeti so that she could repay her Mami. But see now, situations have taken their course and she is emerging out stronger. I just hope that her fears don't get the better of her.