Chapter 38 (STOLEN MOMENTS OF LOVE)

Evening had set in and the sky full of stars, was looking down upon to the beautiful arrangement in the banquet hall. The beauty of it actually was one iconic one. The winter wedding taking place in the mountains, was a sight to behold. The arrangements were going on in a full swing. And why wouldn't it be, afterall today was the auspicious day of AnRushi's Wedding.

Everyone had been all too busy with the last minute preparations, about the -so much difficult to handle and finally happening marriage. Looking at the arrangements and the bubbling excitement, no one would dare to say that the wedding was almost canceled two days ago. 'Two days' being the key words.

Flashback

Aarushi- What? Why are you all looking at me with that expression? It's not my fault

Aarushi- What? Why are you all looking at me with that expression? It's not my fault. Ask that moron over there (pointing at Anuj) of why am saying what I am saying. You might as well would want to at least smack him or scold him for good.

Sumo looked at her brother pointedly and asked, "What have you done bhaiya? I hope you haven't said something inappropriate to Bhabhi in your anger. (Seeing him all quiet, she got so angry) Bhaiya, what the hell have you done? " she bellowed down in pure rage.

 (Seeing him all quiet, she got so angry) Bhaiya, what the hell have you done? " she bellowed down in pure rage

Anuj was stuttering, though he was well aware of his sister's temper, yet was quiet scary to be a victim of it. Everyone present there, except Priya, knew that Sumo was a ball if fire when angry. So she was quiet shocked to see this side of her daughter, but was chuckling mentally, because she was the same as her. Both the mother- daughter duo had an infamous temper.

Anuj- Wohhh.... Chhoti... Mai... wohh...wohhh.... I mean.....

"Mai woh kya Bhaiya? I hope you didn't speak some bad words to her, taking your Manju's anger out on your wife? Because she is not a punching bag." (She spoke the last line quiet dangerously that it actually sent shivers down his spine)

But he didn't open his mouth and just looked down. And Sumo gasped as she realized that her brother had done exactly the same as she had spoken. And it would be an understatement to say, that she was angry. Infact, she was downright, furious. But she didn't want to blast on him, so she controlled herself and her emotions taking deep breaths.