Chapter 17 (END OF YAMINI)

Malhotra Mansion
*******************

Malhotra Mansion*******************

Pushkar- Thanks Mom. Just because of you, I could retrieve the most important information of my life. This was the most important case of my life. Now you just wait and watch, how I achieve what I want and make sir proud of me.

Yamini caressed his face and said," I knew it. Mera Pushkar Puttar kabhi kuchh galat kar hi nhi Sakta. Aur phir mera aashirvad hai tere sath. I know you will definitely win this case."

Pushkar smirked thinking about the "most important case".

Pushkar- (in his mind) Smile as much as you want. You dont know what you have got yourself into. You blessed me that I successfully bring your downfall. And by now, bahiya has already done his part and my Ma is safe and sound. You cant even blackmail Lalaji anymoee with your threats. And part two of your downfall begins now.

He looked at Sumo and blinked his eyes twice to indicate that the plan was in action.

Pushkar- Actually Mom, I am too tired. Can I go and take rest?

Yamini-(unaware of the storm) Yeah, sure my child. You go and take rest. And i think we should all go and take rest.

Nirmala- Yes, you are right Kamini. Come Suman, let me give you your meds as you need rest. Preeti you too should go with Pushkar. Umm... Shyam Bhaisahab, can you please take Ram to his room. I need to look after Suman.

 I need to look after Suman

Lalaji- Why not bhabhiji. Come Bhaisahab.

An within this everyone went to their rooms and the living room of MM was completely dark in a few minutes. Yamini was all alone in her room and was busy painting her nails, when she heard a heart wrenching scream and all of a sudden, there was a power cut. A sudden fear engulfed her.

After a while she heard some faint voices which started becoming prominent every consecutive second. And then she heard the same screams that used to give her peace once. Bit now it gave her 'chills'.
She recognized the voices. These were the ones which belonged to her captives, when they were tortured endlessly, especially Kamini.