Chapter 25 (SPARKLES AND CELEBRATIONS 1.0)

Morning 7.00 AM,

RamNir's Room
*********************

Sunlight crept in between the curtains slowly and shone brightly on the couple who were sleeping cuddling with each other. Ram opens his eyes and finds his beloved all over himself. He smiles widely at that.

Ramnath's POV

Gosh!!! Nimmi still looks so beautiful. I mean My Dream Girl is finally in front of me. Thankyou so so much Almighty for blessing me with her in my life.

(Slowly caressing her face) I still remember Nimmi, the very first time I had seen you looking at me with those beautiful ocean deep eyes of yours, at the annual fair of our village. Well to be truthful, I had actually fell in love with your eyes at the first sight only and that is why we are here together. Well kya kya papad bele hain maine tumhe paane ke liye, yeh sirf mujhe hi pata hai. Well That's a story for another time. (Chuckling to himself)

But such an unlucky man I am. I lost the most important person of my life due to my own stupidities. I am so sorry Nimmi. (He bends down to kiss her forehead but instead feels her soft palm on his lips. Confused, he looks towards her)

Nirmala- (while slowly opening her eyes) You are prohibited from kissing me of you don't forget the past and move on (in a fake threatening voice).

Ramnath chuckles hearing and then kisses on her forehead and says, "As you say My Highness." And both of them giggled together. Ramnath was looking at his Nimmi quiet intensely and she couldn't handle it. So she got up from the bed unmindful of her appearance. Tight then she saw the change in expressions of Ram's eyes and that's when she actually took on her appearance. Shocked, she immediately went inside the quilt and was blushing so deep that it would put the beetroot to shame. Ram chuckled and the pulled his wife to himself. Nirmala shrieked at the sudden movement and then tried to get out of his grip when she realized that he had begun his sweet tortures again.

Nirmala- R...ra...ram wh...what a...are you doing? We have so much work today. As in the priest is coming to finalize the wedding date of our daughter and then Diwali preps also need to be overseen....

But who was even paying heed to her unnecessary rants right now. This is what Ram was thinking as loving his wife was more necessary right now.

Nirmala- Rammmmm..... (she pushed him slightly and he groaned in irritation.)

Ram- What???

Nirmala- What WHAT? Arre I told you na, there is so much work. And it's your daughter's marriage and it's you who is romancing and that too at this age. Have some shame at least.

Ram- (pulling her back to himself) Age has nothing to do with Romance, Babes. And rahi baat meri beti ki shadi ki, toh uske liye mai koi kami nhi chodunga. So chill and it's just 7.30 AM baby. We still have time. So let us enjoy a bit.

He again tried to kiss her but she kept her palm in between make him groan in irritation again.

Ram- Kya yaar Nimmi??? Kiss karne bhi nhi de rahi. Achha Tell me one thing, yesterday night when we were having the time of our life during those passionate and high moments, that time toh you didn't remember that you had a daughter to be married or your son and DIL. So.... that time to it was like 'Ra....Ram.... pl...please...'.

Nirmala as blushing deeply but then this time surprised him by initiating their kiss and both once again drowned in their land of passion....

After some time.....